THATS IT!!!!

RS

THATS IT!!!!

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I have had it!

I ordered the buy all for those gemstone bolo bracelets. When I received my confirmation I was, as per website, given free shipping. Then I checked my order history and I WAS CHARGED SHIPPING.

I contacted chat and either this person couldn’t understand me at all or didn’t care. Told me to call back once the order was received.

NO WAY.

OMG. NO HELP. AND NOBODY CARES
13 x

RS

Re: THATS IT!!!!

Post by RS » 2 years ago

And the hits keep on coming...

I had a priced adjustment due and I requested it go to store credit. It was sent to the card,

Why why why can’t anything go right and why why why can’t anyone get any assistance.
10 x

Sharon10EC

Post by Sharon10EC » 2 years ago

I've told them three times I don't want a ring I did not bid 19 on. They are packing it anyway and have it ready. I'm contacting my credit card and my Attorney if I have to. I'm done with them.
8 x

Sharon10EC

I've told them three times I don't want a ring I did not bid 19 on. They are packing it anyway and have it ready. I'm contacting my credit card and my Attorney if I have to. I'm done with them.
0 x

Sharon10EC

1 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

I even tried again and the same thing happened. This is something wrong with their site AGAIN.

I tried twice to contact an agent. One was no help. One tried but I don’t have faith the shipping will be refunded.
As for the store credit..

MY REQUEST WAS NOT EVEN READ. I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT RESPECTED AS A CUSTOMER. Just completely and utterly ignored and dismissed!

I am so frustrated and upset I am in tears....thanks a lot.
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I just received two bottles of the Norell they are selling right now for $9.99. I paid $12.99! So I called Customer Service. They are putting through a refund for me to be given as a store credit. We'll see if that happens. :roll:
9 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
2 years ago
I even tried again and the same thing happened. This is something wrong with their site AGAIN.

I tried twice to contact an agent. One was no help. One tried but I don’t have faith the shipping will be refunded.

MY REQUEST WAS NOT EVEN READ. I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT RESPECTED AS A CUSTOMER. Just completely and utterly ignored and dismissed!

RS. I'm so sorry you are so upset! Don't be in tears! It will just give you a headache! I know coz I nearly lost it this afternoon! The tears welled up and I didn't want to go into it. Just hung my head and came home to my baby boy! Don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.
9 x

anniebelle

They are right now selling a Swarovski pearl necklace that I tried so many times to buy. Finally had it ordered, waiting for delivery. I was getting ready to call CS about the price change. Looked up the order only to find I ordered the wrong color!!!! :cry: :oops: If they hadn't dumped my cart so many times, this would not have happened. Wouldn't care except I ordered a bracelet to go with it, which won't match now!!
9 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago

I'm sorry you are brought to tears. :(
7 x