THATS IT!!!!

AD

Re: THATS IT!!!!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

WOW, only at SLC :!:.....H😫. I’m so sorry for you ladies. ......just a thought...has anyone ever text live tv when Cheryl is on or Adi, and explained a little what is going on. That could be one way to get some ones attention. Some one reads the texts, maybe they will say something. Just a thought ....H😊
8 x

Sharon10EC

Post by Sharon10EC » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
RS wrote:
2 years ago
I even tried again and the same thing happened. This is something wrong with their site AGAIN.

I tried twice to contact an agent. One was no help. One tried but I don’t have faith the shipping will be refunded.
As for the store credit..

MY REQUEST WAS NOT EVEN READ. I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT RESPECTED AS A CUSTOMER. Just completely and utterly ignored and dismissed!

I am so frustrated and upset I am in tears....thanks a lot.
I'm sorry you are brought to tears. :(
4 x

Sharon10EC

Post by Sharon10EC » 2 years ago

My phone IS freezing but this order site also has its issues. It was indicated I had won a handbag but it was never acknowledged. I have seen my name as winning before but did not even bid on that item. Yes, I am fairly new. What gets me is my card on file. I did sign up for quick buy but have tried to delete it. I want to present my card each time and free shipping on orders over $30.00. I have trust issues esp. when you get a headache trying to communicate.
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@RS , how are you this morning?
6 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I was going to go browse their website but I'm afraid to now. 😳 I hope everyone is doing better this morning. I'm starting to think we are gluttons for punishment.
6 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

I forgot to mention that while browsing the app yesterday and last night I kept getting a pop up that said "sorry but we've encountered a problem". Something like that. It was showing up when checking what was shown during the day and when browsing the catalog.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Only at SLC :lol: :lol: ..... 😊
6 x

anniebelle

Rena wrote:
2 years ago
I forgot to mention that while browsing the app yesterday and last night I kept getting a pop up that said "sorry but we've encountered a problem". Something like that. It was showing up when checking what was shown during the day and when browsing the catalog.
I get that message frequently! At times the system must get over worked or something! Friday under 10, probably very busy!
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Only at SLC :lol: :lol: ..... 😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@RS , how are you this morning?
Exceedingly upset. I have NEVER seen a company treat their customers in such a dismissive, discourteous and condescending manner. And it’s problems that the company itself has caused.

They couldn’t even get my price adjustment amount correct. Or if they did something else I haven’t been told because it’s like CRICKETS.

As my gramma would say ( not often) I’m so mad I could SPIT!
3 x