No picture...AGAIN!

buyitall

No picture...AGAIN!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I had company (family) during the presentation of the blazers for sale a little bit earlier. So, I go immediately to my iPad when they leave to check out the blazers I missed. And, AGAIN...NO pictures! There are 14 listings there for them and all 14 have NO pictures! How are you going to buy something you haven’t even seen? Answer: You’re NOT! Why is this the only shopping channel that can’t seem to get pictures of items that were just aired...on the screen? Can someone explain this to me? This happens frequently!
6 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: No picture...AGAIN!

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
I had company (family) during the presentation of the blazers for sale a little bit earlier. So, I go immediately to my iPad when they leave to check out the blazers I missed. And, AGAIN...NO pictures! There are 14 listings there for them and all 14 have NO pictures! How are you going to buy something you haven’t even seen? Answer: You’re NOT! Why is this the only shopping channel that can’t seem to get pictures of items that were just aired...on the screen? Can someone explain this to me? This happens frequently!
Good Afternoon,

I deeply apologize that this has happened to you. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our Web team so they can look into why this is happening. Please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can go ahead and make sure to make this right by you.
1 x