What has happened to shipping?

Bella

Re: What has happened to shipping?

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I don’t know what the issue is in Stow, Ohio but my Shop LC packages sit there for at least 2 days. They never use to be routed to Stow it’s only been the last 8 or 9 months. Used to be shipped to Toledo area which is closer to me and I would get my packages much quicker. I do not understand why their shipping routes have changed but it’s not for the better!
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Bella wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t know what the issue is in Stow, Ohio but my Shop LC packages sit there for at least 2 days. They never use to be routed to Stow it’s only been the last 8 or 9 months. Used to be shipped to Toledo area which is closer to me and I would get my packages much quicker. I do not understand why their shipping routes have changed but it’s not for the better!
Bella,
I would call your local p.o. & find out the reason for change. Maybe it's only temporary?
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

My deliveries used to come fast. Now, not so much.
I'd like to know why shipping prices are all over the place.
Also, remember when the TLV was always free shipping?
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
I live in mid US & used to get my orders quicker than now too. They usually arrive on day 7...
Yep s&h costs have increased on SLC live auctions. I don't order from tv presentations anymore (if I can be strong). I'll wait & order off website where s&h is more like live tv used to be & hope item is still available. If it's sold out, just tell myself 'I didn't need it anyway'
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
I live in mid US & used to get my orders quicker than now too. They usually arrive on day 7...
Yep s&h costs have increased on SLC live auctions. I don't order from tv presentations anymore (if I can be strong). I'll wait & order off website where s&h is more like live tv used to be & hope item is still available. If it's sold out, just tell myself 'I didn't need it anyway'
I used to hit the speed dial on my cell like I was on fire.
Being I live so remote that there's no cell service, I now do everything online. And I'm much calmer. I understand better now how things work iykwim.
0 x