What has happened to shipping?

2Blonde

What has happened to shipping?

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I started shopping here when it first came on my U-Verse TV many years ago. In the beginning I would receive my orders in a few days, or at the most, a week, which I thought was pretty good since they are all the way in Austin, TX. I placed an order for a bracelet on 10/31, and am still waiting for it. The tracking says I should receive it on Thursday, 11/14, which is exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered it. BTW, it's been sitting at the hub in Stow, OH, since 11/8. I only live about an hour from there......maybe I should go and pick it up myself???
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: What has happened to shipping?

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. We have checked on the tracking for the order in question and see that per USPS, it is currently out for delivery today, November 12th. Looking at the tracking history, it does look like your package was delayed while being processed through Stow, OH however it is still within our expected time frame of 5-7 business days for delivery as today is the 7th business day since yesterday was a Federal holiday.

While we do expect all of our packages to be delivered within the estimated time frames given, unfortunately we are unable to predict or control any delays that may occur within the postal service while a package is in transit.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I started shopping here when it first came on my U-Verse TV many years ago. In the beginning I would receive my orders in a few days, or at the most, a week, which I thought was pretty good since they are all the way in Austin, TX. I placed an order for a bracelet on 10/31, and am still waiting for it. The tracking says I should receive it on Thursday, 11/14, which is exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered it. BTW, it's been sitting at the hub in Stow, OH, since 11/8. I only live about an hour from there......maybe I should go and pick it up myself???
Hey Blondie!
With our snow today, I hope the postman is able to get to your mailbox. I find that a lot of my packages sit in Stow for a while before our wonderful US Postal Service picks them up from the DHL hub there. Hope you get a blanket to keep you warm!
1 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I live maybe 6 hours from Austin and it takes like forever to get to my house. I use to get my items within 3/4 days.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Whatever happened to "neither rain, sleet nor dark of night shall stay my steady route" that the p.o. lived by! Can't always place delayed receipt of orders on SLC!
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked on the tracking for the order in question and see that per USPS, it is currently out for delivery today, November 12th. Looking at the tracking history, it does look like your package was delayed while being processed through Stow, OH however it is still within our expected time frame of 5-7 business days for delivery as today is the 7th business day since yesterday was a Federal holiday.

While we do expect all of our packages to be delivered within the estimated time frames given, unfortunately we are unable to predict or control any delays that may occur within the postal service while a package is in transit.
Thank you for your reply, Stephanie. When I checked it earlier this morning, it still said expected delivery was on Thursday, 11/14, which seemed odd. I'll be checking for it when I get home later!
0 x

LCis4Me

Post by LCis4Me » 4 years ago

2Blonde, I don't think it's SLC's fault. I've had similar experiences. Also, I've looked up tracking on DHL, and while it may say the package is expected to be delivered in 2 days, I have received it on that very day. Go figure . It's holiday time - anything can happen with the mail. :)
0 x

Blossom

I have found if you create an account on usps.com more accurate tracking info is available. You will have to enter tracking # & can sign up for text/email alerts & also an option 'informed delivery' which will show images of what is being delivered that day!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I have found if you create an account on usps.com more accurate tracking info is available. You will have to enter tracking # & can sign up for text/email alerts & also an option 'informed delivery' which will show images of what is being delivered that day!
I use this and I get accurate info. on my pkgs.
Where they are and when they'll be delivered
1 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I use this and I get accurate info. on my pkgs.
Where they are and when they'll be delivered
Yes it's the absolute best way!
0 x