What was this charge for SLC?

RS

What was this charge for SLC?

Post by RS » 2 years ago

You charged $150.14 on my debit card today. Why?

This corresponds with no purchase.

I simply cannot do this anymore. Angry and sad at the same time.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle

This issue deserves attention and not ignoring.
11 x

AD

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by AD » 2 years ago

OMG :? :shock: :o I WOULD BE LIVID. MORE THAN LIVID :evil:
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
OMG :? :shock: :o I WOULD BE LIVID. MORE THAN LIVID :evil:
I am...and wait til Paladin sees it😡. This is one of our joint accounts, the one we use most often. It’s not one of my own accounts. He will have a fit when he finds out it’s an error.
It’s one thing if I had actually ordered something.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@RS did you order anything today? Was the amount just totally out of the blue? Do you have any budget payments due? Maybe a total of those? I sure hope they respond to this quickly!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@RS did you order anything today? Was the amount just totally out of the blue? Do you have any budget payments due? Maybe a total of those? I sure hope they respond to this quickly!
I was told by chat as well as via email just now that they show no charge for that amount by them. Even though I sent them a screenshot of my account. There has been no order made by Paladin. I had ordered two of the TLV, two pair of earrings and two bottles of the Norrell. I cancelled all of that. I had SLC cancel the TLV orders because they were already invoiced. I was the first one to order last night.
The $150.14 charge is not for any of those because those are accounted for correctly.
So this mystery charge is SLC’s doing yet I have to call my bank and attempt to dispute it....which I cannot even do until Monday.
I have requested a supervisor which I am certain will not happen.
I have to take matters into my own hands.
11 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

Oh my, it must be so frustrating. Your account is what gives bookkeepers ulcers and nightmares. Rather like approaching a basket of snakes (no, I don't wanna :o ). How do you keep it all straight?
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
Oh my, it must be so frustrating. Your account is what gives bookkeepers ulcers and nightmares. Rather like approaching a basket of snakes (no, I don't wanna :o ). How do you keep it all straight?
How do I keep the issues here straight? Or my own accounts?
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
How do I keep the issues here straight? Or my own accounts?
Both. It seems you would have to be checking to see the refunds etc are credited to your accounts.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I have had the same thing happen a few times and have to spend hours trying to get it straightened out and go over every charge with them on my account, it is so frustrating. I never had had to do this with any other shopping network!
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi RS: I make a post it note to look for the credit on my next statement, with the date. I put them in a pile on top of my kitchen counter or put them on the fridge. It’s just something you have to do if you want to keep shopping here. So far, they have credited my Visa correctly every time. PIA. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x