What was this charge for SLC?

Post Reply
User avatar
RS
Posts: 5443
Joined: 1 year ago

What was this charge for SLC?

Post by RS » 3 weeks ago

You charged $150.14 on my debit card today. Why?

This corresponds with no purchase.

I simply cannot do this anymore. Angry and sad at the same time.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle

This issue deserves attention and not ignoring.
11 x

AD
Posts: 920
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by AD » 3 weeks ago

OMG :? :shock: :o I WOULD BE LIVID. MORE THAN LIVID :evil:
10 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5443
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by RS » 3 weeks ago

AD wrote:
3 weeks ago
OMG :? :shock: :o I WOULD BE LIVID. MORE THAN LIVID :evil:
I am...and wait til Paladin sees it😡. This is one of our joint accounts, the one we use most often. It’s not one of my own accounts. He will have a fit when he finds out it’s an error.
It’s one thing if I had actually ordered something.
8 x

anniebelle
Posts: 2822
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by anniebelle » 3 weeks ago

@RS did you order anything today? Was the amount just totally out of the blue? Do you have any budget payments due? Maybe a total of those? I sure hope they respond to this quickly!
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5443
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by RS » 3 weeks ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 weeks ago
@RS did you order anything today? Was the amount just totally out of the blue? Do you have any budget payments due? Maybe a total of those? I sure hope they respond to this quickly!
I was told by chat as well as via email just now that they show no charge for that amount by them. Even though I sent them a screenshot of my account. There has been no order made by Paladin. I had ordered two of the TLV, two pair of earrings and two bottles of the Norrell. I cancelled all of that. I had SLC cancel the TLV orders because they were already invoiced. I was the first one to order last night.
The $150.14 charge is not for any of those because those are accounted for correctly.
So this mystery charge is SLC’s doing yet I have to call my bank and attempt to dispute it....which I cannot even do until Monday.
I have requested a supervisor which I am certain will not happen.
I have to take matters into my own hands.
10 x

Lulu
Posts: 426
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by Lulu » 3 weeks ago

Oh my, it must be so frustrating. Your account is what gives bookkeepers ulcers and nightmares. Rather like approaching a basket of snakes (no, I don't wanna :o ). How do you keep it all straight?
8 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 5443
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by RS » 3 weeks ago

Lulu wrote:
3 weeks ago
Oh my, it must be so frustrating. Your account is what gives bookkeepers ulcers and nightmares. Rather like approaching a basket of snakes (no, I don't wanna :o ). How do you keep it all straight?
How do I keep the issues here straight? Or my own accounts?
5 x

Lulu
Posts: 426
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by Lulu » 3 weeks ago

RS wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lulu wrote:
3 weeks ago
Oh my, it must be so frustrating. Your account is what gives bookkeepers ulcers and nightmares. Rather like approaching a basket of snakes (no, I don't wanna :o ). How do you keep it all straight?
How do I keep the issues here straight? Or my own accounts?
Both. It seems you would have to be checking to see the refunds etc are credited to your accounts.
5 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 1991
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 weeks ago

I have had the same thing happen a few times and have to spend hours trying to get it straightened out and go over every charge with them on my account, it is so frustrating. I never had had to do this with any other shopping network!
5 x

Amy
Posts: 629
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: What was this charge for SLC?

Post by Amy » 1 week ago

Hi RS: I make a post it note to look for the credit on my next statement, with the date. I put them in a pile on top of my kitchen counter or put them on the fridge. It’s just something you have to do if you want to keep shopping here. So far, they have credited my Visa correctly every time. PIA. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x

Post Reply