SENT INCORRECT ITEM

RS

Re: SENT INCORRECT ITEM

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS . I only have two cartons with that symbol that haven't been trashed yet. They came UPS. Did your eyeshadow come UPS too? I was wondering why some of my unshipped packages were scheduled for UPS! That still doesnt explain the information I was reading earlier about how to ship perfumes by mail!
It was sent USPS, not UPS. I have had a couple of shipments come UPS that would normally be USPS and I have no idea why. I took a pic of the box with the symbol. If it posts at least one question will be answered yeah?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hazmat label on the box with eyeshadows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I was told by the post office that you could not ship perfume without special permission but I had sent it back before in a box with other items, I did not know and they did not ask so it went back.
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

RS,

If I had the problems you constantly have with ShopLC, I would have stopped shopping here a long, Long, LONG time ago. I'm also surprised that Palidin is shopping for you here after they banned him. You both are tenacious!

I have slowed my shopping here to a trickle. I've bought items here and there mostly on auctions for a deal but that's kind of it. Shopping elsewhere - "anywhere" else - is luxurious compared to shopping with ShopLC anymore. I hate it - as ShopLC used to be fun but not anymore.

It makes me wonder if using hazmat labels is just another strategy to slow or stop customers from returning items. :shock:
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hi Aeriana, how have you been doing?? You don’t post much, just wondering if you’re ok😊...H🙂. Jacee hasn’t posted at all???
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Aeriana, how have you been doing?? You don’t post much, just wondering if you’re ok😊...H🙂. Jacee hasn’t posted at all???
Hello AD/H!

I'm doing okay to good! Counting my blessings.

In my world, I got my teeth cleaned today and the dentist found two cavities :| which is a real bummer. My dental insurance only pays 50% so I hate having that extra expense, and usually there's additional costs that always creeps up in billing with dental procedures. ugh. Dental insurance is seems so scammy to me...

How are you doing? I hope great!! What have you been up to?
4 x