SENT INCORRECT ITEM

RS

SENT INCORRECT ITEM

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Moderators...
I ordered a set of the TIGI eyeshadows. I ordered the one that corresponded with what you were presenting and what shows on my order page.
I was sent the wrong one.

Please respond and assist.

Just one more thing yeah?

Oh and I cannot send it back. It was labeled with a HAZMAT symbol. I can’t mail items like that.

Please send correct one. I am happy to provide a picture of the incorrect one I received.
8 x

anniebelle

Re: SENT INCORRECT ITEM

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Moderators...
I ordered a set of the TIGI eyeshadows. I ordered the one that corresponded with what you were presenting and what shows on my order page.
I was sent the wrong one.

Please respond and assist.

Just one more thing yeah?

Oh and I cannot send it back. It was labeled with a HAZMAT symbol. I can’t mail items like that.

Please send correct one. I am happy to provide a picture of the incorrect one I received.
@RS , what's hazmat about eyeshadow???
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@anniebelle ...no idea. But I was told by the post office that I can’t send it back. I also received today a Vince Camuto EDP which had the same symbol.
Paladin also received a box (shhhhh....I know what it is!) also from SLC with the same symbol. So for some reason those things are labeled that way.

I also recall someone on here was also told that they couldn’t return fragrances.
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle ...no idea. But I was told by the post office that I can’t send it back. I also received today a Vince Camuto EDP which had the same symbol.
Paladin also received a box (shhhhh....I know what it is!) also from SLC with the same symbol. So for some reason those things are labeled that way.

I also recall someone on here was also told that they couldn’t return fragrances.
I think fragrances are flammable, alcohol, but eyeshadow??? What does the symbol look like? Black and white geometric? I've seen those on a couple packages of mine, must have been the EDPs!! I would never have thought that symbol meant danger! Learn something new everyday!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

If a customer can’t send perfume back how does SLC send it to customers?? 🙄 DUH!! And I think it was JQ quite a while back said something about perfume and oil’s, if I remember correctly. ....H😊
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I think fragrances are flammable, alcohol, but eyeshadow??? What does the symbol look like? Black and white geometric? I've seen those on a couple packages of mine, must have been the EDPs!! I would never have thought that symbol meant danger! Learn something new everyday!
Yep..,the black and white geometric. I was surprised that the eyeshadow had that. I happened to be going to the post office and had just opened that box with the eyeshadow and immediately saw it was the wrong set. The one they sent had that green 🤢 shadow in it. So I took it up to the counter with me and asked her to tape it up as I was returning it. She saw the label and asked what was inside and said that couldn’t be sent.
Same symbol as the EDPs.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
If a customer can’t send perfume back how does SLC send it to customers?? 🙄 DUH!! And I think it was JQ quite a while back said something about perfume and oil’s, if I remember correctly. ....H😊
I have no idea. Perhaps if I had put it in something else. However...if that is prohibited and I sent it anyway I don’t want to be held liable for any “crimes against maildom” . I am not going to mess with that.
And I think you’re correct...it was JQ.
6 x

anniebelle

Yeah! Unless they were using UPS. However I was just reading about how to ship perfumes by USPS, including using that "Limited Quantity Label". I'm confused!

But the initial discussion was about eyeshadow!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yeah! Unless they were using UPS. However I was just reading about how to ship perfumes by USPS, including using that "Limited Quantity Label". I'm confused!

But the initial discussion was about eyeshadow!
I know..,and that package has the same symbol. It was nicely packaged in a sturdy box. But wrong set.
6 x

anniebelle

@RS . I only have two cartons with that symbol that haven't been trashed yet. They came UPS. Did your eyeshadow come UPS too? I was wondering why some of my unshipped packages were scheduled for UPS! That still doesnt explain the information I was reading earlier about how to ship perfumes by mail!
4 x