Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

mpompadour

Re: Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
I'm so glad you finally received your order, @mpompadour ! Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting on my orders from April 18 and 20! Sitting in Hebron KY apparently even now....😡😡😡 Any movement on your order, @anniebelle ?
Thanks LauraA, Thanks so much! Laura, is there a way to get in touch with the Hebron, KY. Post Office to see what the heck is going on? My case was different as I was dealing with ShopLC and their crazy warehouse NOT shipping on time. I'd call that P.O. and try to talk to the Postmaster, if possible. Have your tracking number, when it was shipped and the tracking journey it thus far has been on. You have to spoon feed them all the info. The Post Office ain't what it used to be. You used to be able to count on them to do their job in a timely manner with VERY LITTLE problems. We live in a day and age where no corporation or company cares about the customer any longer. So far, JTV has met my expectations better than ANY other online venue. I've never had one problem with them. I hope you can get some answers and get your packages moving to you.
5 x

Dellicious

Post by Dellicious » 2 years ago

Tired receiving emails telling me my product will be here the next day And it's not lt has now been 4 days past delivery date And its still not delivered You all need to resolve this issue or stop Cindy notifications at my product will be here when it's not That's horrific customer service and a good way to lose a good customer
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

If it was me, I would e-mail Danielle to see what’s going on. She always did a fantastic job on all this Chaos. Don’t understand why Moderators don’t reply hardly ever with an explanation, that should be part of the job description!!!! Instead of mods. telling customers to E-Mail all the time. They should be told what’s going on, so people quit getting frustrated, SOMEONE IN THE COMPANY SHOULD KNOW!!!!!!🥴.....H😊
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I had a similar problem with another shopping channel....which is rare when I shop from there. What did THEY do? THEY immediately refunded my money...no questions asked....no runaround! I even got an apology! Now that’s customer service! ShopLC needs a lesson from them!
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
The shipping is TERRIBLE. Sooooooo slooooooowww. I have a couple of orders from about 2 weeks ago, that have spent the last week in Hebron, KY. It's like they hit Kentucky and then just SIT THERE indefinitely, after having taken 3 or 4 days minimum to leave the warehouse at all. 😡 😡 I just chuckle when they talk about getting things in time for Mother's Day! Yeah, right.
@LauraA , perhaps your package is sitting next to mine in Hebron! I placed an order on 4/18, shipped 4/23, arrived at airport 4/27. Today is 5/5! who's responsible there, DHL or USPS? I'm not sure!
Amen, @annibelle! I don't know if it's DHL or the USPS, but it is INCREDIBLY slow. I think they must have dumped everything in a shipping container and are going to sort it out in a few months! Ridiculously long delay. I checked today and no movement. My stuff has been there for about a week and a half now. 😡 Hebron KY is the new Bermuda Triangle!

I just checked the status of the particular shipment we spoke of. it shows "Out for Delivery", so I guess it will be here late this afternoon. How about yours??? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :D
7 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

@anniebelle, we must have made it happen with our complaints! My two MIA orders just arrived!! I hope your order will be just what you wanted. At least they finally arrived, so the Hebron KY gang released their grip on them! :D :lol:
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

So happy for you Anniebelle and LauraA that your packages have made it or is making it to you both today! :P
7 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

Thanks, @mpompadour ! My packages looked like they'd lived a hard life, but everything was there. Nearly 3 weeks for delivery sure is stretching that standard "5 to 7 business days for delivery" spiel Shop LC regularly touts!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@LauraA, my package looked like it was sitting on a shelf for a week! Just fine! My mailman, a temp, left me a note saying that DHL was the holdup, gave me a phone number to call. However, he didn't realize he was delivering the same package!! he's the same one who crammed four packages in my tiny mailbox. Could hardly pry them out! Where I live, packages are given to our Concierge when they are too large.
5 x