Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

SWFLORIDA

Re: Beyond Frustrated With Shipping Delay!

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

Not to make fun of your plight and frustration..but how were those bras defective?? 3 cups??
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
The shipping is TERRIBLE. Sooooooo slooooooowww. I have a couple of orders from about 2 weeks ago, that have spent the last week in Hebron, KY. It's like they hit Kentucky and then just SIT THERE indefinitely, after having taken 3 or 4 days minimum to leave the warehouse at all. 😡 😡 I just chuckle when they talk about getting things in time for Mother's Day! Yeah, right.
@LauraA , perhaps your package is sitting next to mine in Hebron! I placed an order on 4/18, shipped 4/23, arrived at airport 4/27. Today is 5/5! who's responsible there, DHL or USPS? I'm not sure!
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi SWFLORIDA: about the defective TLV from Sankom known worldwide coming from Switzerland. It was a camisole with built in bra. The “defective “ excuse cannot be accurate. Like you said, did they have 3 cups, maybe 1 cup? Come on SLC nobody believes this. If you’re not familiar with Sankom, they are pretty expensive, $39.99 for 1 camisole. The presentation lasted almost an hour by the lady rep in Switzerland. Customer service told me to just cancel, so now I’m waiting my Visa statement. They had my money for 10 days. 😡😡😡 just an example of what their loyal customers go through.
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. This is why I gave up and decided to go to JTV to order my anniversary gift and guess what it came in 5 days. 😁❤️ Beautiful yellow labradorite earrings, pendant, and ring. 💛☺️ I did order a couple items off the auctions but I'm in no rush for them. But hopefully they do come in. I hope you and everyone else gets there packages on time and no defects and no missing items. Also when you're having issues with shipping or products, just come here and tag a mod. You'll get a response pretty quick and they usually fix the issue right away. ❤️
6 x

anniebelle

Kat wrote:
2 years ago
I'm sorry you're having to go through this. This is why I gave up and decided to go to JTV to order my anniversary gift and guess what it came in 5 days. 😁❤️ Beautiful yellow labradorite earrings, pendant, and ring. 💛☺️ I did order a couple items off the auctions but I'm in no rush for them. But hopefully they do come in. I hope you and everyone else gets there packages on time and no defects and no missing items. Also when you're having issues with shipping or products, just come here and tag a mod. You'll get a response pretty quick and they usually fix the issue right away. ❤️
The mods seem to have left the building! Havent seen any of them in a while.
6 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
The shipping is TERRIBLE. Sooooooo slooooooowww. I have a couple of orders from about 2 weeks ago, that have spent the last week in Hebron, KY. It's like they hit Kentucky and then just SIT THERE indefinitely, after having taken 3 or 4 days minimum to leave the warehouse at all. 😡 😡 I just chuckle when they talk about getting things in time for Mother's Day! Yeah, right.
@LauraA , perhaps your package is sitting next to mine in Hebron! I placed an order on 4/18, shipped 4/23, arrived at airport 4/27. Today is 5/5! who's responsible there, DHL or USPS? I'm not sure!
Amen, @annibelle! I don't know if it's DHL or the USPS, but it is INCREDIBLY slow. I think they must have dumped everything in a shipping container and are going to sort it out in a few months! Ridiculously long delay. I checked today and no movement. My stuff has been there for about a week and a half now. 😡 Hebron KY is the new Bermuda Triangle!
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

I forgot to add, I seriously think a lot of the stuff is still in India. Then they ship it to California then on to the next destination and so forth. Cuz it seems like when I order from eBay and I know it's coming from India or China it takes about the same amount of time that shoplc does now. Like I said earlier, I don't mind if I don't need it right away. But as a gift for somebody or something I want right away it should be already in the US. They should post it on their website, that they're shipping is taking 3 weeks or longer. Yes I know they're in a terrible place right now with covid, but just to let the customers know. So if they do want to buy the item they'll just have to wait longer for it. Also there won't be so many angry customers.💗
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Well, FINALLY the item showed up today! Man I tell you that was cutting it TOO close for comfort :shock: . So from April 21 till today, May 6 is how long it took to get. I opened it up to see if everything is intact and thankfully it is fine. I just hate sitting on pins and needles waiting for something I ordered WAY in advance of Mothers Day for a gift. So now I'm jetting off to the Post Office to mail it out to my daughter. Thanks everyone for listening to my rant about this. ShopLC could do WAY better than they are doing for their customers concerning shipping. :|
10 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

I'm so glad you finally received your order, @mpompadour ! Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting on my orders from April 18 and 20! Sitting in Hebron KY apparently even now....😡😡😡 Any movement on your order, @anniebelle ?
6 x

anniebelle

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
I'm so glad you finally received your order, @mpompadour ! Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting on my orders from April 18 and 20! Sitting in Hebron KY apparently even now....😡😡😡 Any movement on your order, @anniebelle ?
No I checked with our mail carrier. has the same info. Said he would look into it!
5 x