Billing Issues

Dotty

Billing Issues

Post by Dotty » 2 years ago

Moderator Danielle:
I have now called Customer Service four times about an issue with a purchase I made on April 22. Initially, before the price was reduced, I made the purchase using PayPal. When I checked the following day, I saw that no adjustment had been made to the PayPal initial amount. I also found that ShopLC had, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, billed the credit card associated with my ShopLC account. So now I had the larger amount on PayPal and the adjusted amount on my other credit card. I called customer service and went into the problem in excruciating detail. They said they would send it to management and I would get a call back. I checked my PayPal account the next day and saw that ShopLC had refunded the difference between the initial amount and the reduced amount. On checking my Chase account, the same reduced amount was still there.
I called again. (Coincidentally ShopLC called while I was on the phone with Customer Service to tell me what I had already seen on the PayPal account.) On this 2nd call to Customer Service, I was told that the PayPal account was a “ghost account” and they could see no charges to it. However, they had managed to refund the difference and the person I spoke with couldn’t figure out where that had even gone! Again, I was told it would be investigated and someone would call-----no one did!
So I called again. This time the call was terminated by ShopLC before we could get into any detail. I called again—this was yesterday, April 28. The person could not find a charge to the PayPal account, and I have to say she really tried hard. Ultimately, I was told someone would call me today and I am here to say it is now almost 9 PM and no one has called and the accounts remain unchanged.
I put in a dispute to PayPal on the day of my first call, and they Dispute Resolution Center indicates they have tried to contact you.
I have been a good customer for ShopLC, but presently I am being charged over $700 on two accounts for the same items. Please FIX THIS!! My email is dotwilbur@comcast.net.
6 x

AD

Re: Billing Issues

Post by AD » 2 years ago

OMG!!! Dotty That has happened to me also. I’m so sorry for anyone that goes through this. .....H😊
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I would be crazy over this so sorry this happened to ypu. I wonder how many times this happens and we don't catch it.😵💚🍀 Good Luck.
5 x

Rena

Post by Rena » 2 years ago

Wow. I'm so sorry. I have noticed that the forum members always feel worse for the way slc treats customers than slc feels. We apologize for their mistakes. Do they apologize? Doubtful.
7 x