Ariana

Re: Gateway Timeouts when trying to access my Cart

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
2 years ago
lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
Customer Service,

I've been getting Gateway Timeouts when trying to access my Cart. I also tried several times to put an item into my Cart, and keep getting Gateway Timeouts.

Can you look into this? I'm trying to buy things here! ;)
Good Afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have reported this to our web team so they can look into this. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
:roll:
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

It’s not just the carts but here in the forum it’s just about impossible to participate.

I simply cannot believe they are not aware of the issues here (504 issues) as well as other issues…key loggers, etc.

Either it’s by design or it matters not to them.
9 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

sometimes I think that an 'insider'
threw in a monkey wrench ... :shock:
10 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

:ugeek: uh oh!! :o
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

This timeout issue, especially today, has been a nightmare. I had trouble watching via my laptop and phone. There was an item I especially wanted that I missed out on during the live broadcast because the website was looping over and over again and not even adding the item to my cart. Then the Community Forums timing out too. By the time things had settled down, I finally was able to add the VERY LAST of the item I wanted to my cart and checkout. Pitiful way to do business.
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I'm terrible about leaving ShopLc tab open and not returning for several hours or days. I'm not very good at closing down the computer like one should. But now the connection just auto times out to a blank page but I can't remember the exact message. I have to reload the page. So what does that mean where the connection is just shut down? I leave tabs open to other websites all the time and the connection stays.
6 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

I have dealt with IT issues with ShopLC since January 2018 with my first experience with this site. So, if they cannot get their act together by now, they never will. SO MANY CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Wasted time and energy!!!!!! Good luck getting ShopLC to get it straight now.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi all: I get those 504 gateway messages, no idea what they mean, but I wish SLC would FIX IT. Also nite before last the system combined my won auctions with my regular orders from the catalog. I kid you not. It was so confusing I know I lost some items but don’t know which ones they were. That should never happen. I blame their IT dept, either they are understaffed or not competent enough to fix it. When the gateway message comes on, I just log-out & take a break. 😡😡😡😡😡
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Now it’s working 😏.....H😊
2 x