Crystals just shown??? Moderator help!

buyitall

Crystals just shown??? Moderator help!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Adi and Michelle just presented crystals (rough). The examples they showed were pointed on top. I just checked my orders because I ordered them all. The description says crystal heart gemstones. I DO NOT WANT HEART SHAPES! I want the ones like the examples shown! If that is NOT what I get, I don’t want them! Neither do I want to have to pay return shipping for them! Can someone clarify for me what I will actually be getting!?!?
8 x

SWFLORIDA

Re: Crystals just shown??? Moderator help!

Post by SWFLORIDA » 2 years ago

contact cust svce
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

As you can see here the crystal "heart" gemstone is simply part of the name. Please let us know if you need anything else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Adi and Michelle just presented crystals (rough). The examples they showed were pointed on top. I just checked my orders because I ordered them all. The description says crystal heart gemstones. I DO NOT WANT HEART SHAPES! I want the ones like the examples shown! If that is NOT what I get, I don’t want them! Neither do I want to have to pay return shipping for them! Can someone clarify for me what I will actually be getting!?!?
@buyitall

The crystal shown in the photo is beautiful. I understand why you would prefer it over a heart shaped one. I guess they meant “Heart Empowerment”? It is confusing, but I’m glad you’re getting the ones shown!

🌺💗🌺
6 x

GoogleWasMyIdea

Post by GoogleWasMyIdea » 2 years ago

Gosh, whatever shape ShopLC sends you, you should be happy because retail for these crystals are $119.99 and you got it for $9.99! That's a 92% savings! Wow! What's in a title anyway? Titles are overrated. I personally like to guess at what I'm purchasing. Makes the mystery exciting!

Allow ShopLC to send you anything they want because you saved 92%! I hope you get it before July 4th because the crystal might come in handy with all the celebrations!

Good luck buyitall and nice to meet you!

GWMI
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

GoogleWasMyIdea wrote:
2 years ago
Gosh, whatever shape ShopLC sends you, you should be happy because retail for these crystals are $119.99 and you got it for $9.99! That's a 92% savings! Wow! What's in a title anyway? Titles are overrated. I personally like to guess at what I'm purchasing. Makes the mystery exciting!

Allow ShopLC to send you anything they want because you saved 92%! I hope you get it before July 4th because the crystal might come in handy with all the celebrations!

GWMI
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And WELCOME to the forum!
8 x

GoogleWasMyIdea

Post by GoogleWasMyIdea » 2 years ago

RS wrote:
2 years ago
GoogleWasMyIdea wrote:
2 years ago

GWMI
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And WELCOME to the forum!
Hi there RS! Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to meet you!
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

GoogleWasMyIdea wrote:
2 years ago

GWMI
ROTFLMFAO!! Thank you for making my day!! I really needed a good laugh today!! Hilarious post…and soooo true! 😂😂😂 Welcome, welcome! Keep the laughs coming!! 👏👍
8 x