CRITICAL STEPS TO GETTING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS FOR ONLINE RETAIL IN 2021

AD

Re: CRITICAL STEPS TO GETTING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS FOR ONLINE RETAIL IN 2021

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....H😊
Last edited by AD 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

honey wrote:
2 years ago
:o for all of the complaints plus suggestions for SLC's better.....
for over a full year now......
SLC has changed the name of their food mission and instead of
Release the Balloon's .... it's Raise the Banner ......and
a NEW theme tune for the TLV.........geeee Thanks SLC,
you really know how to keep ME coming back. :lol:
Yeah they are quickly losing me as a customer. And I know this is stupid but I really don't like their new TLV music :roll:
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 2 years ago

Always Opportunity Improvement especially when turnover to new Mgmt.
However,

Maybe it should be "Raise the BAR". :) :) :)
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

But you guys are forgetting one major fact: ShopLC is part of the 3rd Largest Jewelry House in the WORLD! JTV is a drop in the bucket compared to this company! I’ve been shopping here since day #1 and have watched the changes over the years…some positive, some negative and I’m also frustrated by the slow shipping and boxes of broken glass but honestly…I recently ordered something from Kohl’s that also took 2 weeks and it was merely being shipped to my nearest store…I still had to go pick it up! And I’ve received broken glass from Amazon too! The major growth and diversification into home goods is a major reason there are shipping delays here as well as the move to a new monster warehouse! But rest assured…these are still the BEST prices and most unique jewelry designs you will EVER find anywhere! JTV pales in comparison and they still don’t have finished under galleries! Also…with all due respect…most of the people complaining here are still buying…myself included! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂💎 Bottom line…ShopLC is NOT going anywhere…they are getting stronger every day! Do they have issues to work on? Heck yeah! But we are ALL a work in progress…aren’t we?!¿ Happy Shopping everyone….😁💎
2 x