CRITICAL STEPS TO GETTING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS FOR ONLINE RETAIL IN 2021

JB

CRITICAL STEPS TO GETTING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS FOR ONLINE RETAIL IN 2021

Post by JB » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad

Please forward to the executives, management, customer service, warehouse shipping and all others.

GOOGLE THE TITLE BELOW and read the article released by AP, Associate Press on February 16, 2021.

"SOTI Survey Finds COVID-19 Has Radically Changed Consumers’ Expectations for Retailers"

Good morning, Forum Buttercups!

I found this article and thought it was super interesting and validated all our complaints we have ongoing with Shoplc. I think it's important that ShopLC's Executives, management and customer service should read it and UNDERSTAND what needs to be done to IMPROVE their business model and UNDERSTAND that "we" customers are not just whining and complaining! Think how much business ShopLC has LOST because they have no control over any of these things mentioned that is essential to getting and RETAINING customers!

Get with it ShopLC! Read the article and implement!

With high regards,
Junebug

Sorry about the all caps with certain words. I just want ShopLC's attention to READ THE ARTICLE!
7 x

Jacee

Re: CRITICAL STEPS TO GETTING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS FOR ONLINE RETAIL IN 2021

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Hi! JB..very good post...have read the article..so true.

It only takes me..one bad experience of online shopping that prevents me from purchasing anything else from that company.

But that's me..others seem to "have A LOT more patience or endurance"! ;)
6 x

JB

Post by JB » 2 years ago

Jacee wrote:
2 years ago
Hi! JB..very good post...have read the article..so true.

It only takes me..one bad experience of online shopping that prevents me from purchasing anything else from that company.

But that's me..others seem to "have A LOT more patience or endurance"! ;)
Glad you liked the article, Jacee! I happened upon it and immediately thought of ShopLC!

I believe ShopLC is operating as if we were in the 90's! I "guess" their only foot up is being on live TV 24/7 - but that will backfire on them if they don't fix their slow shipping, their impossible slow returns and refunds, their transparency i.e.; 1) correct information on their products 2) promotions and returns.

Also, I've never seen a retailer be so stingy with giving discount coupons or INCENTIVES to their customers! Wouldn't it be a great idea if ShopLC gave a discount, once a month, for the members of this forum for instance? Afterall, they ask for our ideas, design suggestions and feedback!

I forgot this. Shoplc's COMMUNICATION needs tremendous improvement and it should be easy and RESPONSIVE - currently, you are placed on hold for 45 minutes or more, "chat" doesn't work, and if you are connected, the rep doesn't know what to do, or gives you wrong information, or promises to fix something and doesn't! This is terrible! So many other places to shop without all of these hassles.
13 x

Jacee

JB... You've "said IT ALL"! ;)
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Ok I can’t find what this emoji means ;) I have been wondering for some time, but for get to ask. When I google emojis can’t find this one. T. Y. H😊
2 x

Jacee

AD(H)..we "went through this"...before..It's a wink..giving approval..Get it?!? ;)
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Sorry, I do forget things at times. It wasn’t meant disrespectful. .....H😊. I’m trying to learn. I will write it down. TY 😊
1 x

Jacee

That's o.k...I have "my moments", too.🙄

I have to have a list when I go shopping..or, sure enough, I'll forget something!🤔
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Ok I can’t find what this emoji means ;) I have been wondering for some time, but for get to ask. When I google emojis can’t find this one. T. Y. H😊
Hi AD!!

I found this description of the wink emoji that may explain more. I copied and pasted it.

EMOJI DICTIONARY
😉 Winking Face emoji
[wingk-ing feys ih-moh-jee]

WHAT DOES WINKING FACE EMOJI MEAN?

The winking face emoji is a great go-to emoji for flirtatious situations. Though it's often used to flirt, this emoji is also a useful way to playfully joke or to silently let the reader in on a secret. It can also be used to hint at desirable outcomes or to prod someone to take a particular action.

The winking face emoji’s predecessor is the ;) emoticon, which is still used today.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Thank you Aeriana 😊. How are you doing? H😊
4 x