Charged shipping on free shipping Friday today

Glamazon

Charged shipping on free shipping Friday today

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

I received my email notices whenever I purchased items today and I was charged shipping on the canvas tote bag and the leopard cover up.I was not aware of there being exceptions.Thought free shipping today meant free shipping on everything.I purchased a couple of extra items just because of the free shipping today.Did I miss something?
3 x

anniebelle

Re: Charged shipping on free shipping Friday today

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Glamazon , did you place the orders on line? It doesn't cover phone in orders. Otherwise, I don't know.
4 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

I placed the orders online.I haven’t ordered on the phone for several years.
3 x

Stevie

Post by Stevie » 2 years ago

I experienced that last Friday on the lightening charging cables that I purchased online. I've emailed a few times about it and called once but no response.
I bought three of them because of free shipping, I haven't decided if I'm going to return them or not-just on principle. It will cost me to return them-so lose/lose for me.
I've pretty much decided that if it supposed to be free shipping but a shipping charge shows up in my cart, I just won't buy it. The time and hassle of trying to get the charges reversed isn't worth it.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I found quite a few items late last night when Adi was hosting! There's where the problem began for me. I was using Fast Buy for each item. Half of the items I ordered were charged shipping! I decided rather than mess with CS trying to get my money back, I just cancelled those orders and put them back into my shopping cart. That way I quickly had over $50, resulting in free shipping! I'll remember this the next time they offer free shipping but fail to change the system!!!
3 x