Help with my refund??!!??

kwebb37771

Help with my refund??!!??

Post by kwebb37771 » 2 years ago

I returned a ring I asked for another one sent back to me but instead next thing I know I'm getting an email informing me they are refunding my $ back... Okay fine but instead of a refund of 98$ I get a refund of $40 ..I keep trying to get help with this issue but they keep telling me they sent the whole 98$ back to my card .. I have the screenshot of my card deposits from SLC ..it's NOT 98$ ITS 40$ ...what do I need to do??
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Help with my refund??!!??

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

kwebb37771 wrote:
2 years ago
I returned a ring I asked for another one sent back to me but instead next thing I know I'm getting an email informing me they are refunding my $ back... Okay fine but instead of a refund of 98$ I get a refund of $40 ..I keep trying to get help with this issue but they keep telling me they sent the whole 98$ back to my card .. I have the screenshot of my card deposits from SLC ..it's NOT 98$ ITS 40$ ...what do I need to do??
@kwebb37771

When this has happened to me, I've found that sending a detailed email with attachments directly to......

customer service@shoplc.com

Works to get the issues resolved. Hope this helps

-Gypsy
6 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Help with my refund??!!??

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

kwebb37771 wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

Yes, Gypsy is correct. Please send your account and order information to customerservice@shoplc.com and we will contact you with a resolution.
4 x