CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY

jojosmom

CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY

Post by jojosmom » 2 years ago

The Customer Service Department will not refund my money for items that I did not receive. The items SUPPOSEDLY shipped out on MAY 29th. TODAY is June 15th!!! THEY WANT ME TO WAIT until JUNE 23rd which is almost a month from when it shipped to get my money back. That is so wrong and I do not believe I will ever buy from them again. They are loosing one of their best customers.
10 x

Gem Lover

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I have had orders that took 3 weeks to get here.
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@jojosmom , Did you trace the order to see where it supposedly is? It may need to be traced by the post-office. If you have never done this, just click on the tracking number and it will tell you.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

JoJosMom....I am saddened to read that is happening to you 😒
Hopefully you will get this straighten out
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know sometimes our frontline agents can have a tendency to over enforce our policies. I've gone ahead and refunded the order and canceled its future Budget Pay payments. While the size 6 is currently out of stock, we do have a size 7 still available if you'd like to be contacted to create another order, perhaps with an alternate shipping method. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime.
4 x

jojosmom

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@jojosmom , Did you trace the order to see where it supposedly is? It may need to be traced by the post-office. If you have never done this, just click on the tracking number and it will tell you.
I did track it. It is still awaiting delivery on Compton, CA. Because THEY (ShopLC) sent me an email on June 9th saying it was going to deliver to me here in Nevada, (hasn't even made to the Hub in California from Texas) I have to wait until the 23rd to get a refund. Also, their site has said "It is on the way" (since June 6th) is another reason they won't refund my money.
It looks like Moderator Alex might have processed the refund after reading my post.

Will keep you all updated and thanks for your support.
4 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I did track it. It is still awaiting delivery on Compton, CA. Because THEY (ShopLC) sent me an email on June 9th saying it was going to deliver to me here in Nevada, (hasn't even made to the Hub in California from Texas) I have to wait until the 23rd to get a refund. Also, their site has said "It is on the way" (since June 6th) is another reason they won't refund my money.
It looks like Moderator Alex might have processed the refund after reading my post.

I am pretty sure Alex will get it straightened out for you. I too have had things get stuck and never ended up receiving them.
Makes one leery of purchasing doesn’t it?
I hope it works out for you❣️
4 x

jojosmom

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know sometimes our frontline agents can have a tendency to over enforce our policies. I've gone ahead and refunded the order and canceled its future Budget Pay payments. While the size 6 is currently out of stock, we do have a size 7 still available if you'd like to be contacted to create another order, perhaps with an alternate shipping method. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime.
Thank you Alex for doing this. I have not received an email yet that SLC is processing a refund. Unfortunately, I wanted both rings and will have to find something different. My sister and I bought a house and I wanted something matching for the both of us to commemorate the special occasion.

You may have save ShopLC a customer. That is if I get the refund before I have to call back on June 23rd.
3 x

jojosmom

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

I am pretty sure Alex will get it straightened out for you. I too have had things get stuck and never ended up receiving them.
Me too. Have you noticed that the things that don't make it to you are the high end things, like diamond rings that never make it out of Compton. I wonder if they x-ray the packages to see what is in them. I am just being mean and should not have said that.
2 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
jojosmom wrote:
2 years ago

Me too. Have you noticed that the things that don't make it to you are the high end things, like diamond rings that never make it out of Compton. I wonder if they x-ray the packages to see what is in them. I am just being mean and should not have said that.
Actually in my case it has been the lower priced items. The high end ones, to me, have been shipped 2-day normally.
2 x