Customer service refuses to refund my money

Shells

Customer service refuses to refund my money

Post by Shells » 2 years ago

I placed an order on 5/28 and they claimed it was delivered. 1. I have 2 cameras on my house. It was never delivered. 2. How can you deliver an item your warehouse cannot locate and it says that in the order. Not to mention that another order was placed same day with a tracking #. That too do not get delivered. I call customer service who LIED to me say that we placed your refund for processing. Mind out that was June1st. I called again on June 3rd, to be lied to again. It's now the 18th of June and I WILL NOT PAY FOR ITEMS I DO NOT RECEIEVE NOR WILL I ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF A REFUND WHEN CLEARLY YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD!!!!!!!!!! I WILL CALL MY BANK MONDAY MORNING AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY. IT DOESNT TAKE 3 WEEKS SINCE YOUR POLICY lied and said 3 to 5 business days. I will NEVER use this SHOP LC again!!!!!!!!!
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Customer service refuses to refund my money

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

Shells wrote:
2 years ago
I placed an order on 5/28 and they claimed it was delivered. 1. I have 2 cameras on my house. It was never delivered. 2. How can you deliver an item your warehouse cannot locate and it says that in the order. Not to mention that another order was placed same day with a tracking #. That too do not get delivered. I call customer service who LIED to me say that we placed your refund for processing. Mind out that was June1st. I called again on June 3rd, to be lied to again. It's now the 18th of June and I WILL NOT PAY FOR ITEMS I DO NOT RECEIEVE NOR WILL I ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF A REFUND WHEN CLEARLY YOU HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD!!!!!!!!!! I WILL CALL MY BANK MONDAY MORNING AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY. IT DOESNT TAKE 3 WEEKS SINCE YOUR POLICY lied and said 3 to 5 business days. I will NEVER use this SHOP LC again!!!!!!!!!
Good Afternoon, Shells!

Thank you for your post, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! It is certainly inexcusable that you received this service. If you could, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information on this missing purchase so that the Moderator Team and I can look into this for you? Feel free to tag us in the email, as well. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you've experienced so far, but we do look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved!
1 x