No tags! Customer Service….help…….

buyitall

No tags! Customer Service….help…….

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

In the last month I have received 4 rings with NO tags on them! I tried calling Customer Service…three times. The first time I waited 35 minutes…2nd time 57 minutes….third time 42 minutes! Never did get through. I used to never get rings without tags and have always been able to get through to Customer Service. Thank goodness I only needed to only send one of the tagless rings back…but this should not be happening…especially so often. I went ahead and mailed the ring back because I couldn’t get through to get anyone to help me. It was item number #3825490 with invoice number #LC36736464. If a moderator or customer service could help me with this I would appreciate it. Thanks……
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: No tags! Customer Service….help…….

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
In the last month I have received 4 rings with NO tags on them! I tried calling Customer Service…three times. The first time I waited 35 minutes…2nd time 57 minutes….third time 42 minutes! Never did get through. I used to never get rings without tags and have always been able to get through to Customer Service. Thank goodness I only needed to only send one of the tagless rings back…but this should not be happening…especially so often. I went ahead and mailed the ring back because I couldn’t get through to get anyone to help me. It was item number #3825490 with invoice number #LC36736464. If a moderator or customer service could help me with this I would appreciate it. Thanks……
Good Afternoon, buyitall!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened to your purchases! So that we can better assist in identifying the rings, would you be so kind as to send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the Order or Invoice information regarding those four rings, as well as the item number (if possible) or a description of the product so that we can check into this for you? We'd like to get this reported to our merchandising teams regarding the missing tags, as we understand it can certainly cause confusion and inconvenience to our customers if items arrive with no identifying tags on them. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you've experienced!
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

My items are no longer coming with tags, but rather the item number and description on the little bag.-
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

No TAGS for me Too . I was wondering what was going on. Have received wrong ring sizes.
3 x