What a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!

Amy

Re: What a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕 this little guy has head bandages, look real close. Is this what you mean!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Amy:....yes! :lol: Do you have a headache to.? :lol: :lol: 😊
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello AD: no I don’t have a headache yet, I have a lot of pain over a year now from sciatica & shingles. I also have my tv remote so I can turn the channel & spend elsewhere. My nerves can’t take it sometimes. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Amy:... I’m sorry to hear that. My mom and daughter had shingles and sciatic. I have sciatica problems I go to a Chiropractor when it gets to the point I can’t get off the chair or out of the bed. I’m telling you the chiropractor Works!!!!! 😊
1 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

@shopLC_alex Regarding the 30-day lower price guarantee, I tried claiming that on item where the drop occurred within 30 days of my purchased and when I called, I was told it didn't apply to me and I didn't get the benefit of the guarantee. I can't remember the item, but am wondering if you had a way of looking at my history/account and see if you can tell me why I didn't get the guarantee benefit? It's been while and I just don't remember.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I remember a moderator on the forum saying the same thing. If a price goes up with in 30 days SLC honors the lower price. Communication gap somewhere.
4 x

Gg10

Post by Gg10 » 2 years ago

I agree! This is definitely not good business. I have had similar things happen to me.
5 x