What a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!

jojosmom

What a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!

Post by jojosmom » 2 years ago

I just deleted from my shopping cart two Multi Color Diamond Rings, Item # 3841156 in size 6 for sister and size 7 for myself. I put them in my cart yesterday, no they were not on special or sale or any type of discount. They were priced yesterday at 99.99 each. NOW they are priced at 199.99 each. Of course that happened because TOMORROW IS DIAMOND SMACKDOWN DAY. I wanted to wait before buying to see if the price would go lower for the smackdown but instead they did what they always do, they doubled the price before the sale. Totally laughable. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They should be ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!
17 x

AD

Re: What a FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

SLC isn’t like the other networks :lol: :lol: and never will be. H😊
13 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Wheels are coming off the bus, almost over the cliff. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
12 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Too funny :lol: :lol:
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

Sorry this happened to you, unfortunately price drops are common and frequent here. Somewhat of a silver lining, we do honor all price drops within 30 days of your purchase. Notify a live agent either by phone or chat or even email us and we'll have it refunded within the day. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

Sorry this happened to you, unfortunately price drops are common and frequent here. Somewhat of a silver lining, we do honor all price drops within 30 days of your purchase. Notify a live agent either by phone or chat or even email us and we'll have it refunded within the day. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
She does not need a refund because she did not buy them.
One minute the rings were $99.99 and the next minute the price was changed to $199.99.
That is the complaint.
If they had stayed at $99.99 slc would have had the sale.
The rest of the complaint is the doubling of the price just because a smack down is about to occur.
10 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

It's hopeless. They are so tired of the complaints that they assume they know what we are going to say. I've had a couple of emails like that. Their reply had absolutely nothing to do with my email. 🤦
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

GElliot:..... I like your emoji, but don’t you have a headache yet. :lol: Don’t see that one used often but I like it. Have a great day 😊
6 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot:..... I like your emoji, but don’t you have a headache yet. :lol: Don’t see that one used often but I like it. Have a great day 😊
🤦🤦🤦. 🤕🤕🤕
You crack me up. 😂😂😂
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Good headache bandages. :lol: :lol:
3 x