Invoicing and Shipping Time

mpompadour

Invoicing and Shipping Time

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I just thought I'd come with some GOOD NEWS, at least so far for me. For about the past 5 days I have noticed when I have placed an order, it is now being invoiced and shipped out quickly, most of the time now shipped the next day! :) I have received several packages within about a 6 day time frame. Where as before, it was taking about anywhere from 7 to 10 days or longer OR getting cancelled altogether. So maybe all of our complaints finally fell on the right ears of someone who is trying to handle shipping and invoicing better. I have to give kudos to Shop LC for this improvement. I hope you all are having better shipping time too and if you have noticed it getting better, please post your experience! I just hope it lasts! :D :D :D
13 x

AD

Re: Invoicing and Shipping Time

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Thank goodness, hope it lasts. SLC may have been short employee’s. News says people not wanting to go back to work 🙀. Don’t know why!!!
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

As where is Anniebelle?🍀
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

🍀..... don’t understand what you are saying. Repeat plz. 😊
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I just checked my orders, a kaftan, two pieces of jewelry, and Clinical Results. Four different orders. They each have a ship date the following day, but then they haven't moved! No change for me!
6 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

I received 8 items, that I purchased on June 20, and received them today on June 29. I live California and I usually receive my order in 10 to 12 days. Some orders are delayed longer and sometimes I will receive an email about the delay. Sometimes I will then call customer service and they will tell me if the order got stuck en route. The shipping time is on par with the rest of the shopping channels but I know how frustrating it can be when packages are not delivered in 2 weeks.
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for your input. Maybe I just hit ordering at the right time and things went smoother than normal. I sure hope things are getting better with the shipping time and it lasts. There are SO many things that need improving here, auctions, hosts, limiting time showing items, less smackdowns, etc. :|
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I've noticed that my packages have arrived quicker than usual. Didn't make much of it, but since some of you also saw improvements then yay SLC :D
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I’ve noticed the shipping is so very slow right now to Ohio. Never had to wait 10 days ever before. The only thing we can do is follow the tracking order number if you get one. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
I’ve noticed the shipping is so very slow right now to Ohio. Never had to wait 10 days ever before. The only thing we can do is follow the tracking order number if you get one. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I finally have two orders that made it to Hebron, but who knows how long it will sit there!
7 x