Oh goodness--the black hole of Hebron!
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Invoicing and Shipping Time

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have actually asked to trace a couple packages in the past!
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Ok Sherlock or is it 007 8-) :lol: :lol: A.. H😊
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Ok Sherlock or is it 007 8-) :lol: :lol: A.. H😊
:lol: :lol: :lol: But, when I ask our Mail carrier to trace one, it magically appears!
7 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

I've had several orders invoiced & shipped within hours of placing an order, but then they sit in Austin for up to 4 days & then again they sit in Orlando. It usually takes about 11-12 days for packages to be delivered to Tampa.
6 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

Yes they are invoicing and showing "shipped" status sooner, however the order does not ship for another 5 days. I think they are showing shipping status sooner so you don't have the option to cancel the order.

Nothing has changed except they are managing order cancellations better, the shipping is still very slow.

I ordered a bracelet and within an hour it showed invoicing, with NO OPTION TO CANCEL and a few hours later it showed "shipped" which is not accurate; the item was still in the their warehouse and had not been packaged or provided a shipping label---kinda smoke and mirrors if you ask me. It took 5 days for the order to actually ship from the warehouse via DHL; so it showed SHIPPED for 5 days when that was not the case.

I will still continue to shop for their excellent bargains but the shipping has not changed, I just know to expect my orders in 10-14 days which is ridiculous; I think some of their jewelry ships from India and that's why there is a delay.

Happy Shopping!
7 x

anniebelle

LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago
Yes they are invoicing and showing "shipped" status sooner, however the order does not ship for another 5 days. I think they are showing shipping status sooner so you don't have the option to cancel the order.

Nothing has changed except they are managing order cancellations better, the shipping is still very slow.

I ordered a bracelet and within an hour it showed invoicing, with NO OPTION TO CANCEL and a few hours later it showed "shipped" which is not accurate; the item was still in the their warehouse and had not been packaged or provided a shipping label---kinda smoke and mirrors if you ask me. It took 5 days for the order to actually ship from the warehouse via DHL; so it showed SHIPPED for 5 days when that was not the case.

I will still continue to shop for their excellent bargains but the shipping has not changed, I just know to expect my orders in 10-14 days which is ridiculous; I think some of their jewelry ships from India and that's why there is a delay.

Happy Shopping!
I find your observations to be true. They are getting faster at invoicing, no time to cancel. The one time I called to cancel an invoiced item, it never happened. I received a product I accidentally ordered and cannot return. An order just sits for days, with our money!
5 x

anniebelle

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
I now have three orders in the Black Hole of Hebron. One order placed the 24th, the 25th, and the 26th. That's a long time! I wish I had a printer for my computer, would make it easier to give to the mail carrier! That's a lot of long numbers!
5 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
I now have three orders in the Black Hole of Hebron. One order placed the 24th, the 25th, and the 26th. That's a long time! I wish I had a printer for my computer, would make it easier to give to the mail carrier! That's a lot of long numbers!
My most recent orders to hit the Black Hole of Hebron made it out in record time--they only sat there a couple of days. Good luck, @anniebelle !
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Shipping it out fast means nothing if it sits at DHL for 5 days before leaving Texas!!!
5 x