Utah varisite post locked

buyitall

Utah varisite post locked

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I tried to respond to a post about Utah varisite being sold was possibly misidentified. The person just wanted some clarification. I saw the presentation the night Becky Booker questioned the id of the beads. I bought the strand. Becky said it was K2…yes, that’s right. She said it was from the K2 mountains…can’t remember where though. It is sad that NO moderator replied to answer that person’s question. It was a legitimate question. Shoppers WANT to know WHAT they are buying. People make mistakes. If it was misidentified all they had to do was correct it. If not, just say Becky made a mistake. I would respect that. Instead they locked the post so no one else could comment. I don’t understand why???
7 x

Sissy2

Re: Utah varisite post locked

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

I think the person who originated the post locked it. Reason unknown. But it is a shame that no one responded to her question.
9 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
I think the person who originated the post locked it. Reason unknown. But it is a shame that no one responded to her question.
Thanks…I didn’t know you could lock your own post….
6 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

JQ cannot post here. I do play "sister says" for her from time to time. I figured this one out all on my own.
10 x