Thanks ShopLC!!

buyitall

Thanks ShopLC!!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Thank you so much for bringing back the beautiful Balinese hand blown glass pieces withe the exotic wooden stands! I ordered three of these last year and thought I would never see them again. When I saw the promo that they were coming back I was sooo excited! They are so unique and gorgeous! I ordered a LOT tonight and can’t wait to get them! I only hope they arrive in one piece as I have received some squished boxes lately but things inside were intact…thank goodness. I would be heartbroken if these were to arrive broken. I hope they are shipped with FRAGILE stickers on the box. Thanks again for bringing these works of art back. I hope this is a product we will see again in the future. Beautiful, beautiful pieces with great, reasonable prices and shipping costs!
9 x

Gypsy

Re: Thanks ShopLC!!

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

I agree....these pieces are beautifully made.
I have a few also and do love all the new pieces such a nice collection to choose from

-Gypsy
7 x

Ariana

Re: Thanks ShopLC!!

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Thank you so much for bringing back the beautiful Balinese hand blown glass pieces withe the exotic wooden stands! I ordered three of these last year and thought I would never see them again. When I saw the promo that they were coming back I was sooo excited! They are so unique and gorgeous! I ordered a LOT tonight and can’t wait to get them! I only hope they arrive in one piece as I have received some squished boxes lately but things inside were intact…thank goodness. I would be heartbroken if these were to arrive broken. I hope they are shipped with FRAGILE stickers on the box. Thanks again for bringing these works of art back. I hope this is a product we will see again in the future. Beautiful, beautiful pieces with great, reasonable prices and shipping costs!
Although I've been on a shopping hiatus when I saw these I had to buy another one. They're all so beautiful!
2 x