Shipping Mixup

lah2001

Shipping Mixup

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I just received someone else's package. The invoice is made out to another person in GA,but it was addressed to me in NY. I was expecting another item, MY item, to be delivered to me today (it even says "delivered" on ShopLC's website).

Obviously, the packages got switched. I called customer service twice. One time I got cut off, and the other time I had to eventually ask for a supervisor to request that my item be re-sent immediately. I'd already been waiting for it a long time (long story), and it is not my fault that ShopLC sent it to the wrong address. I was told it's ShopLC's policy that I have to wait until I send the other person's items back and they receive them at their warehouse BEFORE they will re-send the item I was expecting. The item could be sold out by then.

I've dealt with companies that would have re-sent my item immediately in this situation. It's already a hassle that I have to pack up and return another person's order because ShopLC made two mistakes.

I'm waiting to hear back from customer service on whether they will re-send my item immediately. I don't know; if they don't come through for me here, they may have lost a very good customer.
14 x

Hollie

Re: Shipping Mixup

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Alex
Can you help this customer.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Alex
Can you help this customer.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
I just received someone else's package. The invoice is made out to another person in GA,but it was addressed to me in NY. I was expecting another item, MY item, to be delivered to me today (it even says "delivered" on ShopLC's website).

Obviously, the packages got switched. I called customer service twice. One time I got cut off, and the other time I had to eventually ask for a supervisor to request that my item be re-sent immediately. I'd already been waiting for it a long time (long story), and it is not my fault that ShopLC sent it to the wrong address. I was told it's ShopLC's policy that I have to wait until I send the other person's items back and they receive them at their warehouse BEFORE they will re-send the item I was expecting. The item could be sold out by then.

I've dealt with companies that would have re-sent my item immediately in this situation. It's already a hassle that I have to pack up and return another person's order because ShopLC made two mistakes.

I'm waiting to hear back from customer service on whether they will re-send my item immediately. I don't know; if they don't come through for me here, they may have lost a very good customer.
Good Afternoon, lah2001!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your recent purchase! It is certainly inexcusable to have this happened to you. The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to look into this for you, as well. If you haven't already, I would ask that you please send in an email with the order information pertaining to the package you had received and the one you are missing to customerservice@shoplc.com.
2 x

lah2001

@Moderator_Connor

Thanks for the response. But I've already contacted Customer Service about this issue **twice**. Now I'm waiting for a callback that was promised about whether ShopLC will rectify its mistake and re-send MY item out now, without having me wait until the items I had to return reach the warehouse.

I've already done my part and sent the other person's items back--which was quite a hassle on a holiday weekend. Now I wait to see if Customer Service will honor their word and at least get back to me on this. Nothing yet.

I'm beginning to feel like ShopLC doesn't care about rectifying its mistakes, nor care about me as a customer. Not a good feeling.

When this happened with another company, they re-sent my item immediately, and didn't even ask me to return the wrong item I received (which I would have done if they asked). They realized that their company had made a mistake, and they rectified it immediately.
9 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

I've gone ahead and re-shipped your order. You should receive a confirmation email soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
7 x

lah2001

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

I've gone ahead and re-shipped your order. You should receive a confirmation email soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
THANK YOU Alex! I really appreciate that.
6 x