Pet peeves and suggestion

GElliot

Pet peeves and suggestion

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I keep seeing round bead necklaces with no mm size on the beads. Round beads are not "freeform". Please disclose mm size. I won't purchase unless that is disclosed. Too many times things look larger on tv and website. Thank you.
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Pet peeves and suggestion

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@GElliot , good idea. I have always looked for that as well. It's especially important in a bracelet. I just returned one because the beads were so large the bracelet wouldn't wrap around my wrist. It might have been shorter than it was supposed to be as well. Either way, it had to go back!
7 x

GElliot

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
@GElliot , good idea. I have always looked for that as well. It's especially important in a bracelet. I just returned one because the beads were so large the bracelet wouldn't wrap around my wrist. It might have been shorter than it was supposed to be as well. Either way, it had to go back!
I didn't even think about that. They should do graduated beads especially in a bracelet. Large beads by the clasp make it very hard to clasp.
5 x

GElliot

I was just reviewing the loose gemstones they showed earlier. Why don't some have mm size? People do set gems believe it or not. Even if a stone is uncalibrated, you should list mm size. I don't understand why people need to suggest these things when it should be understood .
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@GElliot Totally agree with you. Free size for beads and gemstones in a necklace or bracelet is irrelevant.The customer should be informed about the size and the treatment of stones as well. Like you, I don’t buy if I don’t have this basic information.
4 x