Customer service,help. Rings with no tag

buyitall

Re: Customer service,help. Rings with no tag

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Over the last several months I have received SIX rings that arrived with no tag on them. WHY does this keep happening? This NEVER happens when I buy from the “other” jewelry channel. I have written about this before and yet it continues to happen. Your policy, as I understand it, is that you can’t return the ring with no tag. Well, I didn’t remove the tag…IT ARRIVED without one. I have kept several rings I really didn’t want because there was no tag on the ring. I am tired of keeping items I don’t want because of the negligence of someone there. Is there no way to trace who is packaging these items without tags so something can be done about them? If not, there should be. The latest ring I got was a small star ruby…item # 6253859. I don’t want the ring. What do you suggest I do????????
Good morning,

Sorry this happened, as stated above, you can send still return the merchandise with a note or contact customer service to notate your account so th returns department will be aware. Or in this case in particular just let me know which items are being sent back and I'll notate it for you. As long as they are within the warranty time frame the return will be accepted.
Thanks, Alex….for responding.
1 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Over the last several months I have received SIX rings that arrived with no tag on them. WHY does this keep happening? This NEVER happens when I buy from the “other” jewelry channel. I have written about this before and yet it continues to happen. Your policy, as I understand it, is that you can’t return the ring with no tag. Well, I didn’t remove the tag…IT ARRIVED without one. I have kept several rings I really didn’t want because there was no tag on the ring. I am tired of keeping items I don’t want because of the negligence of someone there. Is there no way to trace who is packaging these items without tags so something can be done about them? If not, there should be. The latest ring I got was a small star ruby…item # 6253859. I don’t want the ring. What do you suggest I do????????
Good morning,

Sorry this happened, as stated above, you can send still return the merchandise with a note or contact customer service to notate your account so th returns department will be aware. Or in this case in particular just let me know which items are being sent back and I'll notate it for you. As long as they are within the warranty time frame the return will be accepted.
@Moderator_Alex , could you please check to determine if they are even using tags any longer. I'm receiving lots of items without a tag. The item number and description are printed on the bag.
Good morning,

The exact reply I received this morning stated "No packer is suppose to send items without a tag. If for some reason it is missing a tag they are to reprint for that item. The exception is lifestyle items that are not tagged, you can return these without a tag" So rings without tags would be an error on our part, feel free to send them back if they are received in such a condition.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Attn forum members...any idea what is happening?

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
What is up with the forum? Can no longer start new threads or see how many are on the forum. Are we back to being heavily moderated or are you doing away with it all together?
Good morning,

I haven't been notified of any changes made, or made any changes myself. I am looking into it now though, I will let you all know once we have an update.
4 x

GElliot

Re: Attn forum members...any idea what is happening?

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston
What is up with the forum? Can no longer start new threads or see how many are on the forum. Are we back to being heavily moderated or are you doing away with it all together?
Good morning,

I haven't been notified of any changes made, or made any changes myself. I am looking into it now though, I will let you all know once we have an update.
Thank you Alex. It appears to be back to normal again.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

ROBOTS CAN'T READ TAGS.OR THEY EERE WORRIED BECAUSE OF COVID .
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

ROBOTS CAN'T READ TAGS.OR THEY EERE WORRIED BECAUSE OF COVID .
0 x