Consistency?

Catticus

Re: Consistency?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
The question

why do they always have to be problems

nailed it !!one can deal with a lot of things but over and over and over and over again .... it gets old🥴
Eve, it certainly does!

😑 😖 😑
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

Because you replied "YES" when they asked:
"Do you want fries with that?"
🍟
😊 🥰 😊
UGHHHH CATTICUS! I just wanted a price adjustment for something that has gone on sale that I ordered and it hasn’t even SHIPPED yet.
I choose store credit in order to be fair all around. To show I am planning on using the difference to spend here.

And today I get told it will take 1-2 DAYS????? FOR STORE CREDIT???!!!
Oh dear! 🙄

You've been trying SO hard just to place orders and receive what you've been told (and "shown") what you'll receive.

Yet it just doesn't seem to work at SLC the way it does at other online stores. At the others, we look, decide, place in cart, pay, receive.

We get no notices that the item we've already paid for isn't available, it's shipped on time, we receive what we ordered, we are credited store credits instantly...and on and on.

I tell ya', shopping here can feel like pushing a big boulder up a steep hill.

Why are there always problems?!? 😟
Yeah, it seems that things are more miss than hit lately. There have been some good things though! I did receive a nice tanzanite ring just the other day. Not a AAAA but one that has good enough color (at least the one that I received) that it COULD be Graded. I wanted one more for wearing and not worrying about it too much.
Other items weren’t as they should have been though. Wrong color stones, mis-matched stone sizes in trilogy ring. Things that just don’t seem to be improving.
The order that was originally lost, cancelled then reordered arrived and it is quite nice too.
I ordered a lot of things during lifestyle day that I will hopefully be pleased with...anxiously awaiting them.

I know I blew up a week or so ago and feel badly for that. And now I suppose my own customer service experience will suffer for it. I get it.

Edited: forgot a word.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
When requesting a store credit as a partial refund why would it take 1-2 days for a store credit to appear? Makes not one iota of sense to me.

I have done this before and it is instantaneous.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize this occurred. It does look like the credit was applied yesterday, so the agent must of been misinformed. We have passed along this message to our supervisors for review, and possible training opportunities. Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I agree, some items on my wishlist has already increased in price, I don’t understand why. As for you saying they charge you as soon as you place an order-I don’t understand this. The other channels I shop with, only charge when they ship out your item and I received it in a few days instead of over 2 weeks sometimes. I think they need to think about charging us as soon as the order is placed because we might decide to cancel
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
When requesting a store credit as a partial refund why would it take 1-2 days for a store credit to appear? Makes not one iota of sense to me.

I have done this before and it is instantaneous.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize this occurred. It does look like the credit was applied yesterday, so the agent must of been misinformed. We have passed along this message to our supervisors for review, and possible training opportunities. Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Much appreciated Preston!
1 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi Preston,
It seems to me customer service doesn’t read customers emails.
I emailed them about a missing order, then resent it, but got no reply.
This is a very costly item and im really worried.

{Moderator edited to remove order number] Please do not post order/invoice numbers or personal information in the forums.

I would appreciate a answer really soon PLEASE
2 x

Vicky

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I am really impressed how customer service at Shoplc handled my lost item.
They refunded my money within 1 hr of speaking to me.
I am Sooooo impressed !!
Thank you !!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston, I replied to your email. Thanks again!
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I am really impressed how customer service at Shoplc handled my lost item.
They refunded my money within 1 hr of speaking to me.
I am Sooooo impressed !!
Thank you !!
Did you receive assistance with the missing order in your previous post, or do you still need assistance with it?
0 x