Do better!

TN

Do better!

Post by TN » 2 years ago

Two orders that I had placed were “shipped” on July 7. They seem to have been combined into one shipment (good). However, according to the USPS website, the postal service HAS NOT RECEIVED the package.

I’ve sent three emails to customer “service” asking WHY my package seems to be in another dimension. Each responder has given me a vague explanation blaming USPS, which is infuriating, because according to the USPS website, they HAVE NOT RECEIVED the package.

Did my order get smooshed under a pallet jack? Did coffee get spilled on it? Did a squirrel run off with it? Why is it so difficult to get AN ACTUAL EXPLANATION?

I love the deals I get from this company but getting brushed off with non-answers guarantees that when I tell people about this company I include how crummy the shipping is.

:x :x :x
16 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Do better!

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good evening,

Sorry to hear about shipping situation. Unfortunately once a shipment leaves our warehouse the only tracking information we have access to is what is provided to us by the carrier. Orders with Standard shipping leave our warehouse via DHL and is handed off to and delivered by the local USPS in your state. So when you see "the postal service HAS NOT RECEIVED the package" that means DHL has not given it to them yet. Depending on how thorough DHL is with a particular packages scanning we are sometimes able to click the tracking number in our system to see more information, but more often than not it is very limited and not reflective of the true tracking timeframe, hence some agents not having much detailed information to share. Hope this adds a bit of clarity, are you still having issues with the tracking of this package?
2 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 years ago

TN I think what Alex is trying to say is that the carrier THEY CHOSE TO USE may take nine days or more to go six hundred and seventy miles but they can't do anything about that and so IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT. A distance I could drive that easily in two days. Really? I know what I would do about it. I would fire them. But it was polite of Alex to respond.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

NOTHING is EVER their fault :roll: The fact that orders sit in the warehouse for DAYS ON END is one major problem. Once it finally gets to DHL, it sits for no telling how long and then when the post office gets it, who knows what happens. For about a week at the beginning of July, I was getting my packages in 4 to 5 days. But now they are back to DRAGGING out the shipping and delivery time again. :x Yes, find another reliable carrier, if there is such a thing today. They all seem to be substandard in one way or the other.
Last edited by mpompadour 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

I live in California and I have always received packages from HSN, QVC, SHOP HQ, and SHOP LC in a 10 to 12 day time frame. Even Amazon takes 7 to 10 days unless the item is on Amazon Prime. I never have received any packages in 5 days. After 2 weeks I get concerned and I usually call customer service to see if the item was canceled or got stuck somewhere. Shop LC has always refunded my money if I did not receive my item.
2 x

shopLC_alex

Gooo evening,

We understand your frustrations, and we are working towards alternative carriers. Here in Texas we have began using LSO for all inner state deliveries and will hopefully be making similar changes in the future should this venture prove fruitful. Our top priority is to make it right, and we will gladly reship or refund anything that goes outside of it's expected delivery date. If you have any current issues with deliveries please let me know and I'll get to work on resolving them immediately.
4 x

shopLC_alex

TN wrote:
2 years ago
Two orders that I had placed were “shipped” on July 7. They seem to have been combined into one shipment (good). However, according to the USPS website, the postal service HAS NOT RECEIVED the package.

I’ve sent three emails to customer “service” asking WHY my package seems to be in another dimension. Each responder has given me a vague explanation blaming USPS, which is infuriating, because according to the USPS website, they HAVE NOT RECEIVED the package.

Did my order get smooshed under a pallet jack? Did coffee get spilled on it? Did a squirrel run off with it? Why is it so difficult to get AN ACTUAL EXPLANATION?

I love the deals I get from this company but getting brushed off with non-answers guarantees that when I tell people about this company I include how crummy the shipping is.

:x :x :x
I'm currently working on recovering any items from your delayed deliveries to be reshipped. An admittedly difficult task with Online Auction items, and unfortunately some may have to be refunded. However once I've reached a resolution we will contact you with the results. Please let me know if there is anything you may need in the meantime.
2 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
I live in California and I have always received packages from HSN, QVC, SHOP HQ, and SHOP LC in a 10 to 12 day time frame. Even Amazon takes 7 to 10 days unless the item is on Amazon Prime. I never have received any packages in 5 days. After 2 weeks I get concerned and I usually call customer service to see if the item was canceled or got stuck somewhere. Shop LC has always refunded my money if I did not receive my item.
I have Amazon Prime and my deliveries take about a week now whereas before it was 3 days. I don't know what has changed but shipping is slower than it used to be. When I order from ShopLC I usually forget about it so when it's delivered, it's a fun surprise! I know that's not how most people do things but that's me. I never need anything in a rush and if I do I go get it.
1 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Nona wrote:
2 years ago
lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
I have Amazon Prime and my deliveries take about a week now whereas before it was 3 days. I don't know what has changed but shipping is slower than it used to be. When I order from ShopLC I usually forget about it so when it's delivered, it's a fun surprise! I know that's not how most people do things but that's me. I never need anything in a rush and if I do I go get it.
Hi Nona and welcome to the forums. While I'm glad you are happy with your shipping and receiving time, some of us have experienced otherwise. I myself was recently involved with a BAD shipping delay. I had won an item on the Rising Auctions around the end of April for a Mothers Day gift for May. I figured 2+ weeks would be PLENTY of time for it to arrive and then send to my daughter. Mind you, I only live ONE state over from Texas, 433 miles from Shop LC headquarters, to be exact. Anyway, I did NOT get the package until the day BEFORE Mothers Day. I had to RUN to the post office and mail it to her in New Orleans and HOPE it would get there for the holiday. The package made it barely in time, happy to say. But that just goes to show you how you can even do your ordering WAY in advance, things go haywire. They did NOT ship out the gift for 8 days from the warehouse. To me, that is UNACCEPTABLE!
4 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Nona wrote:
2 years ago
lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Nona and welcome to the forums. While I'm glad you are happy with your shipping and receiving time, some of us have experienced otherwise. I myself was recently involved with a BAD shipping delay. I had won an item on the Rising Auctions around the end of April for a Mothers Day gift for May. I figured 2+ weeks would be PLENTY of time for it to arrive and then send to my daughter. Mind you, I only live ONE state over from Texas, 433 miles from Shop LC headquarters, to be exact. Anyway, I did NOT get the package until the day BEFORE Mothers Day. I had to RUN to the post office and mail it to her in New Orleans and HOPE it would get there for the holiday. The package made it barely in time, happy to say. But that just goes to show you how you can even do your ordering WAY in advance, things go haywire. They did NOT ship out the gift for 8 days from the warehouse. To me, that is UNACCEPTABLE!
I think that is unacceptable too mpompador! That would not sit well with me either. I didn't mean to downplay shipping problems that others experience. I should just keep to reading! I'm glad your daughter got her gift and it worked out for you.
4 x