Do better!

mpompadour

Re: Do better!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Thanks Nona, Hope you have good experiences here at Shop LC. I have bought MANY beautiful and nice things here at very good prices. Now if they would and could work out some of the kinks, it would be GREAT! :D
4 x

Nona

Post by Nona » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks Nona, Hope you have good experiences here at Shop LC. I have bought MANY beautiful and nice things here at very good prices. Now if they would and could work out some of the kinks, it would be GREAT! :D
I've had a hiccup or two here and there but they made it right for me each time. I usually buy everything but jewelry if that tells you something. The jewelry I've purchased in the past I've been pleased with. I've purchased sterling silver chains and I have a wishlist that is many pages long but I rarely buy jewelry.
4 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
TN wrote:
2 years ago
Two orders that I had placed were “shipped” on July 7. They seem to have been combined into one shipment (good). However, according to the USPS website, the postal service HAS NOT RECEIVED the package.

I’ve sent three emails to customer “service” asking WHY my package seems to be in another dimension. Each responder has given me a vague explanation blaming USPS, which is infuriating, because according to the USPS website, they HAVE NOT RECEIVED the package.

Did my order get smooshed under a pallet jack? Did coffee get spilled on it? Did a squirrel run off with it? Why is it so difficult to get AN ACTUAL EXPLANATION?

I love the deals I get from this company but getting brushed off with non-answers guarantees that when I tell people about this company I include how crummy the shipping is.

:x :x :x
I'm currently working on recovering any items from your delayed deliveries to be reshipped. An admittedly difficult task with Online Auction items, and unfortunately some may have to be refunded. However once I've reached a resolution we will contact you with the results. Please let me know if there is anything you may need in the meantime.
Thank you very much for responding and trying to help. I appreciate it very much. It’s not the shipping time I’m annoyed about, it’s the cut & paste, brush-off response that provided no useful information.

I hope the shipping system/companies can be improved. Thanks again for your time & help!
5 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
They keep me coming back for the great prices & generally good quality despite the crummy shipping. They’re like a boyfriend whose chewing is annoying but he makes you laugh so you can’t dump him :lol:
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Nona wrote:
2 years ago
lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
I live in California and I have always received packages from HSN, QVC, SHOP HQ, and SHOP LC in a 10 to 12 day time frame. Even Amazon takes 7 to 10 days unless the item is on Amazon Prime. I never have received any packages in 5 days. After 2 weeks I get concerned and I usually call customer service to see if the item was canceled or got stuck somewhere. Shop LC has always refunded my money if I did not receive my item.
I have Amazon Prime and my deliveries take about a week now whereas before it was 3 days. I don't know what has changed but shipping is slower than it used to be. When I order from ShopLC I usually forget about it so when it's delivered, it's a fun surprise! I know that's not how most people do things but that's me. I never need anything in a rush and if I do I go get it.
Hi Nona and welcome to the forums. While I'm glad you are happy with your shipping and receiving time, some of us have experienced otherwise. I myself was recently involved with a BAD shipping delay. I had won an item on the Rising Auctions around the end of April for a Mothers Day gift for May. I figured 2+ weeks would be PLENTY of time for it to arrive and then send to my daughter. Mind you, I only live ONE state over from Texas, 433 miles from Shop LC headquarters, to be exact. Anyway, I did NOT get the package until the day BEFORE Mothers Day. I had to RUN to the post office and mail it to her in New Orleans and HOPE it would get there for the holiday. The package made it barely in time, happy to say. But that just goes to show you how you can even do your ordering WAY in advance, things go haywire. They did NOT ship out the gift for 8 days from the warehouse. To me, that is UNACCEPTABLE!
Sorry to hear this happened to you. An order should never take 7 days to be shipped, especially near a holiday, this is definitely a failure on our part. Although it isn't much, I was able to locate the order and refund the S&H for you, it should reflect in a few days. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Nona wrote:
2 years ago

I have Amazon Prime and my deliveries take about a week now whereas before it was 3 days. I don't know what has changed but shipping is slower than it used to be. When I order from ShopLC I usually forget about it so when it's delivered, it's a fun surprise! I know that's not how most people do things but that's me. I never need anything in a rush and if I do I go get it.
Hi Nona and welcome to the forums. While I'm glad you are happy with your shipping and receiving time, some of us have experienced otherwise. I myself was recently involved with a BAD shipping delay. I had won an item on the Rising Auctions around the end of April for a Mothers Day gift for May. I figured 2+ weeks would be PLENTY of time for it to arrive and then send to my daughter. Mind you, I only live ONE state over from Texas, 433 miles from Shop LC headquarters, to be exact. Anyway, I did NOT get the package until the day BEFORE Mothers Day. I had to RUN to the post office and mail it to her in New Orleans and HOPE it would get there for the holiday. The package made it barely in time, happy to say. But that just goes to show you how you can even do your ordering WAY in advance, things go haywire. They did NOT ship out the gift for 8 days from the warehouse. To me, that is UNACCEPTABLE!
Sorry to hear this happened to you. An order should never take 7 days to be shipped, especially near a holiday, this is definitely a failure on our part. Although it isn't much, I was able to locate the order and refund the S&H for you, it should reflect in a few days. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.
Thank You Alex! I appreciate you refunding the shipping charges. That's very nice of you to do that! :)
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Nona wrote:
2 years ago
lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
I live in California and I have always received packages from HSN, QVC, SHOP HQ, and SHOP LC in a 10 to 12 day time frame. Even Amazon takes 7 to 10 days unless the item is on Amazon Prime. I never have received any packages in 5 days. After 2 weeks I get concerned and I usually call customer service to see if the item was canceled or got stuck somewhere. Shop LC has always refunded my money if I did not receive my item.
Hi Nona I'm like you when it comes to receiving my packages from ShopLc. I don't look for my stuff to be delivered anytime soon and I've gotten stuff I forgot I ordered and it is a fun surprise. Keep posting I like reading your post :)
3 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 2 years ago

I’m having the same problem they say my package is shipped when in reality it’s still sitting waiting to be shipped. I wish they would stop posting its shipped when it hasn’t left the building at all. I got a refund on one order since it seems to be lost in their warehouse somewhere.
5 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

Just want to thank @Moderator_Alex for his help in straightening out my order. Your phone call and follow through makes up for the unhelpful generic emails that I originally complained about. Much appreciated! 8-)
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

TN wrote:
2 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
They keep me coming back for the great prices & generally good quality despite the crummy shipping. They’re like a boyfriend whose chewing is annoying but he makes you laugh so you can’t dump him :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
1 x