Yes! Do Better!

Ariana

Yes! Do Better!

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I ordered and received two Swarovski Cuff Bracelets that I purchased as gifts. They are both beautiful but one is missing the Swarovski tag that comes with the bracelet. Why? They were both packaged the same but one didn't include the tag. Again, Why? Why does every purchase have to be frustrating? I wanted the tag to go with the bracelet as part of the gift. I know that if I request a Swarovski tag it will never ever happen. I know this is small in the scheme of things but it would be nice to get what you pay for.

By the way, I know others ordered this bracelet and I would love to know if you received a tag with your bracelet and if you love them..... I hope so.
6 x

Bella

Re: Yes! Do Better!

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I ordered the Swarovski bangle bracelet. I love it! Mine did come with a tag. I do not blame you Ariana for being upset about the missing tag. Why can’t SLC get their act together? I have cut back on my ordering, I’m afraid that my luck of having little to no issues with my orders may come to a end!
5 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

I have had this happen to me as well. You get one tag to share between two of the same items. It is incredibly frustrating if you wanted the tag to be included in gift giving. I have also had it correct where you get two tags with two items. Sorry it happened to you.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Ariana wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered and received two Swarovski Cuff Bracelets that I purchased as gifts. They are both beautiful but one is missing the Swarovski tag that comes with the bracelet. Why? They were both packaged the same but one didn't include the tag. Again, Why? Why does every purchase have to be frustrating? I wanted the tag to go with the bracelet as part of the gift. I know that if I request a Swarovski tag it will never ever happen. I know this is small in the scheme of things but it would be nice to get what you pay for.

By the way, I know others ordered this bracelet and I would love to know if you received a tag with your bracelet and if you love them..... I hope so.
Hi Ariana!

I feel your frustration! Mine was on a rather pricey Galatea pearls purchase! I bought a pendant and a ring and the ring did not come in the signature red Galatea box. I asked for one to be sent to me but like you said….of course I never received it! I’ll check to see if I have any Swarovski tags and maybe there’s a way I could send it to you? 😁💎
3 x

Ariana

Bella wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered the Swarovski bangle bracelet. I love it! Mine did come with a tag. I do not blame you Ariana for being upset about the missing tag. Why can’t SLC get their act together? I have cut back on my ordering, I’m afraid that my luck of having little to no issues with my orders may come to a end!
I'm so happy to hear you love your bracelet! It is so elegant, I think. Yay! :D
2 x

Ariana

Jonarts wrote:
2 years ago
I have had this happen to me as well. You get one tag to share between two of the same items. It is incredibly frustrating if you wanted the tag to be included in gift giving. I have also had it correct where you get two tags with two items. Sorry it happened to you.
Ugh, it's so frustrating! I have the one that came with the one I bought for myself so I guess I will sacrifice it when I give the bracelets as gifts to my special friends. I doubt I can wait until Christmas. I shop all year for Christmas and it's so hard to wait to give them - but Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye! Thanks for your message, Jonarts!
3 x

Ariana

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
2 years ago

Hi Ariana!

I feel your frustration! Mine was on a rather pricey Galatea pearls purchase! I bought a pendant and a ring and the ring did not come in the signature red Galatea box. I asked for one to be sent to me but like you said….of course I never received it! I’ll check to see if I have any Swarovski tags and maybe there’s a way I could send it to you? 😁💎
You are so sweet and generous to offer your Swarovski tags to me! I wish there was a way to get in touch with each other - but the thought that you offered is just as good as getting one! Thank you, sweet lady!

I think I do remember you posting about not getting all of your tags for your Galatea pearls! I absolutely love the Galatea pearls and wanted one but was out of my budget! Are you still in love with yours? I would love to see a picture of them - but I know that would be a pain to upload here....

Have a great weekend D-Flawless! Love your posts!
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
2 years ago

Hi Ariana!

Good Afternoon, D-Flawless!

I am so sorry to hear you haven't gotten the box to come with the Galatea pearls product. I'd be happy to look into with our warehouse team and see about getting one sent out to you. If you could, would you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information of the relevant product? Feel free to include my name in the subject line or email, as well! The Team and I would be happy to double-check with our inventory and ensure you do get one sent to you.

As for the Swarovski tags, we have actually discontinued ordering the tags and as such, purchases of Swarovski items may not come with a tag anymore. I apologize if this proves any inconvenience or confusion!
2 x

Ariana

Moderator_Connor wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Ariana wrote:
2 years ago

Hi Ariana!

Good Afternoon, D-Flawless!

I am so sorry to hear you haven't gotten the box to come with the Galatea pearls product. I'd be happy to look into with our warehouse team and see about getting one sent out to you. If you could, would you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information of the relevant product? Feel free to include my name in the subject line or email, as well! The Team and I would be happy to double-check with our inventory and ensure you do get one sent to you.

As for the Swarovski tags, we have actually discontinued ordering the tags and as such, purchases of Swarovski items may not come with a tag anymore. I apologize if this proves any inconvenience or confusion!
Disappointed = yes

Angry and devastateded = no

Thank you for your reply @Moderator_Connor
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Thanks Connor for responding :)
0 x