Swarovski crystal was just sold today!!

MaeWest1953

Swarovski crystal was just sold today!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Somebody please tell me why LC is selling a Snowflake crystal necklace?
They know they are not supposed to and what is really sad is all the hype they fed us😪

Zirconia is the only one they are allowed to sell according to what all the hosts have told us
I believe the pendant sold out but still, why would they continue to sell the crystal regardless if it was a small quantity!!!
8 x

mpompadour

Re: Swarovski crystal was just sold today!!

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yep, I saw that too. They did the same thing the other day. So much for them NOT to be able to sell it anymore. It's all over the Rising Auctions being called Austrian Crystals. :?
7 x

MaeWest1953

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Yep, I saw that too. They did the same thing the other day. So much for them NOT to be able to sell it anymore. It's all over the Rising Auctions being called Austrian Crystals. :?
Oh my....so that's what they're up to!!
Let's hope they don't get into hot water for these shenanigans especially when Clemency opened his mouth and was proud to announce it😣
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yep, the other day Stacy and Jessica had a circle necklace and called it Swarovski Crystal live on air. I had seen that necklace a few weeks ago before the ending of the crystals. Anyway, once they realized what they were doing and selling, I could hear a big commotion and whispering in the background and Shop LC immediately shut down the sale. They had already sold 14 necklaces. You should have seen the reaction of those two. Eyes bugged out and eyes darting all over the place. It was a sight to see! :o :shock: :? :lol:
7 x

MaeWest1953

Oh boy I wish I could have seen that...hahaha
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Must have been a spectacle. I wish i had caught it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Oh my....so that's what they're up to!!
Let's hope they don't get into hot water for these shenanigans especially when Clemency opened his mouth and was proud to announce it😣
Personally I don’t think they’re all that bothered
about selling Swarovski outside of their contract
agreement. They probably figure they won’t get
caught. I never believe what they tell us anymore.
It’s usually red herring lies
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi spooky & all: oh gee when are they going to remove the gems & send them back? That is certainly a wasteful & time consuming job, do you think? I thought they had to start “removing the gems July 1st”. Maybe someone in India is doing that right now ! Hey that’s what they told us ! ❓❓❓
7 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 2 years ago

Seems like the not selling the crystals anymore is legit. Swarovski did a post on instagram last week and basically numerous people bashed the company for not selling individual crystals anymore. There were nail salons complaining, jewelry makers complaining and seamstresses who couldn't design new products or even finish ones they had started. I would say the overall feedback on the insta post was outrage. Wasn't a good look for them.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi jonarts and all: thanks for your very interesting post. We all just wish they would tell us what is really going on with this whole Swarovski thing & SLC. Have no idea where to look for the truth, certainly not from SLC. It just goes on & on .....❗️
6 x