Swarovski crystal was just sold today!!

Spooky

Re: Swarovski crystal was just sold today!!

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

BigRed2 wrote:
2 years ago
I spoke to someone in the know and they said they can still sell Swarovski crystals but their contract to promote or advertise under that name has expired. The contract for the zirconia expires in December. This is second hand information but I think the source is reliable. The idea of popping the stones out and returning sounds like it was made up,
Agree. Anything to make a buck
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

They will probably do the same thing after December. :lol:
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Somebody please tell me why LC is selling a Snowflake crystal necklace?
They know they are not supposed to and what is really sad is all the hype they fed us😪

Zirconia is the only one they are allowed to sell according to what all the hosts have told us
I believe the pendant sold out but still, why would they continue to sell the crystal regardless if it was a small quantity!!!
We currently are still able to sell Swarovski, however this timeline is not for very long. As mentioned on air, we did have a definitive date, however Swarovski has been a flexible for these last weeks. Nevertheless, I will still share the feedback with the sales team.
5 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

I buy loose Swarovski crystals from a few online places and I don't have any problems with finding them there. Those places don't seem to be having a shortage or even an end-date to their Swarovski crystal sales at the present time.
2 x

CR

Post by CR » 2 years ago

Wow. Monday morning and shoplc is selling brand new from swavorski. I agree that us shoppers were duped.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

CR wrote:
2 years ago
Wow. Monday morning and shoplc is selling brand new from swavorski. I agree that us shoppers were duped.
Really?
Now was it the Zirconia or what because they claim the crystal was the stuff that had to be removed from the line up?
1 x