Help

Post Reply
GElliot
Posts: 121
Joined: 5 months ago

Help

Post by GElliot » 3 months ago

How does one complain about something or someone without being negative?
I'd really love specific examples of how the big wigs show they care about customers. It's apparent that they (and Danielle)!feel that they care. It really comes down to how customers feel though. Nothing changes when everyone sits in their offices congratulating each other . They are not reading here or being informed of issues we have. For example: we place an order but sit on pins and needles wondering if it will be cancelled.
We get an email saying order has shipped . It's not time to celebrate though because now we have to wonder when it will arrive, if it's even what we ordered, make sure we receive it, hope it's not damaged or broken. If we return something, we need to behave like the FBI keeping track of statements so we know if we get refunded. That's not even counting the lack of response to emails, the long wait times when calling CS or the dishonest words of some to make a sale. Please tell me how these are unaddressed still and how you all think you show us you care. Can you say "--". Have to edit so no one feels bullied.
10 x

User avatar
Moderator_Danielle
Posts: 783
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 3 months ago

GElliot wrote:
3 months ago
How does one complain about something or someone without being negative?
I'd really love specific examples of how the big wigs show they care about customers. It's apparent that they (and Danielle)!feel that they care. It really comes down to how customers feel though. Nothing changes when everyone sits in their offices congratulating each other . They are not reading here or being informed of issues we have. For example: we place an order but sit on pins and needles wondering if it will be cancelled.
We get an email saying order has shipped . It's not time to celebrate though because now we have to wonder when it will arrive, if it's even what we ordered, make sure we receive it, hope it's not damaged or broken. If we return something, we need to behave like the FBI keeping track of statements so we know if we get refunded. That's not even counting the lack of response to emails, the long wait times when calling CS or the dishonest words of some to make a sale. Please tell me how these are unaddressed still and how you all think you show us you care. Can you say "--". Have to edit so no one feels bullied.
Hello GElliot thanks for posting! These concerns sounds very specific and I want to make they are addressed adequately may I get a call arranged for you? Please note I am not disregarding the content of the post but I really want to make sure we are sorted with any of your experiences too.
3 x

Spooky
Posts: 544
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Spooky » 2 months ago

@Moderator_Alex
Would you help me with an order? I
received what was supposed to be a
AAAA Vivid tanzanite that looks like
a very poor grade Amethyst. It looks
nothing like the stone
presented during the show It was
a lot of money for me and I need your help

-
2 x

User avatar
shopLC_alex
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Help

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 months ago

Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
@Moderator_Alex
Would you help me with an order? I
received what was supposed to be a
AAAA Vivid tanzanite that looks like
a very poor grade Amethyst. It looks
nothing like the stone
presented during the show It was
a lot of money for me and I need your help

-

Good afternoon,

Sorry this item wasn't up to standard. I can notate your account if you'd like to to return it for a refund. Unfortunately since it is a Budget Pay order we would have to create a new purchase for the item to replace it, or if you'd rather keep it we may explore some other alternatives.
2 x

Dupree
Posts: 6
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Pkgs delayed

Post by Dupree » 2 months ago

Is anyone else noticing their pkgs being held up in Mableton, Ga? For some reason, my pkgs get stuck there for days. My pkg was supposed to be delivered today (& I can’t wait to get it), but it’s stuck in Ga again. Just wondering..
2 x

Spooky
Posts: 544
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Spooky » 2 months ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 months ago
Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
@Moderator_Alex
Would you help me with an order? I
received what was supposed to be a
AAAA Vivid tanzanite that looks like
a very poor grade Amethyst. It looks
nothing like the stone
presented during the show It was
a lot of money for me and I need your help

-

Good afternoon,

Sorry this item wasn't up to standard. I can notate your account if you'd like to to return it for a refund. Unfortunately since it is a Budget Pay order we would have to create a new purchase for the item to replace it, or if you'd rather keep it we may explore some other alternatives.
Thank you @Moderator_Alex
Would you email me directly? I’d like to communicate
with you directly on the options available. Thank you
@Moderator_Alex
0 x

Spooky
Posts: 544
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Spooky » 2 months ago

Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
2 months ago
Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
@Moderator_Alex
Would you help me with an order? I
received what was supposed to be a
AAAA Vivid tanzanite that looks like
a very poor grade Amethyst. It looks
nothing like the stone
presented during the show It was
a lot of money for me and I need your help

-

Good afternoon,

Sorry this item wasn't up to standard. I can notate your account if you'd like to to return it for a refund. Unfortunately since it is a Budget Pay order we would have to create a new purchase for the item to replace it, or if you'd rather keep it we may explore some other alternatives.
Thank you @Moderator_Alex
Would you email me directly? I’d like to communicate
with you directly on the options available. Thank you
@Moderator_Alex

@Moderator_Alex
I don’t know how to contact you. Please contact me so
that I can get this issue cleared up
Last edited by Spooky 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Spooky
Posts: 544
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Spooky » 1 month ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 months ago
Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
@Moderator_Alex
Would you help me with an order? I
received what was supposed to be a
AAAA Vivid tanzanite that looks like
a very poor grade Amethyst. It looks
nothing like the stone
presented during the show It was
a lot of money for me and I need your help

-

Good afternoon,

Sorry this item wasn't up to standard. I can notate your account if you'd like to to return it for a refund. Unfortunately since it is a Budget Pay order we would have to create a new purchase for the item to replace it, or if you'd rather keep it we may explore some other alternatives.
A big thank you to @Moderator_Alex and Nandini in
customer service for your help in resolving an issue.
You are both great examples of customer service
done right. Kudos to you
0 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 794
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Boston Irish » 1 month ago

Alex someone is using the bidder name Bumbling Biden what is going on here?
0 x

User avatar
Moderator_Connor
Posts: 316
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Help

Post by Moderator_Connor » 1 month ago

Boston Irish wrote:
1 month ago
Alex someone is using the bidder name Bumbling Biden what is going on here?
Good Morning, Boston Irish!

Thank you for your post! We have located the account responsible, and have reported it to our web teams to take corrective action.
2 x

Post Reply