3-5 business days shipping

TN

3-5 business days shipping

Post by TN » 2 years ago

Is a lie. Given the max of 5 business days, items I ordered on July 14 should have been delivered on July 21. And who knows where they are thanks to the worthless tracking system.

I’ve NEVER received any shipment in 3 days and it’s VERY rare to get it in 5 days.

I run my own business and I do everything within my power to keep my customers happy. If I can improve or be more efficient I do. If I mess up I make it right. If I have to work on a project thru the night my lights are on. I never ever promise deadlines I can’t meet.

But it’s easy to not keep your word when you’re a big company. If the prices weren’t so good I would never shop here again. So frustrating.
5 x

mpompadour

Re: 3-5 business days shipping

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Yes TN, you are SO right. About 2 weeks or so ago I was getting my packages in about 5-6 days. I was SO happy and thought Shop LC was getting their act together with the shipping time. BUT NO. Within no time at all they were back to the SLOW shipping. And another thing that irks me to no end is when you buy an item then a few days later they cancel the order. What is up with that? My funds tied up and no product until they decide to refund. The way they keep track of inventory is horrible.
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

ShopLc should add the digit 1 and make it 13-15 business days shipping because thats roughly the time frame in which packages are delivered.
8 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I ordered 2 kaftans on July 6 that never arrived.I confirm that their new delivery system is worthless adding more frustration for the customers. If I ever receive my order, it will be my last with this company.
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Yes TN, you are SO right. About 2 weeks or so ago I was getting my packages in about 5-6 days. I was SO happy and thought Shop LC was getting their act together with the shipping time. BUT NO. Within no time at all they were back to the SLOW shipping. And another thing that irks me to no end is when you buy an item then a few days later they cancel the order. What is up with that? My funds tied up and no product until they decide to refund. The way they keep track of inventory is horrible.
@mpompadour thats the part that gets
me going. They have your money for dayssssss and since
they haven’t shipped it and they make interest on it,
It just sends me through the roof. Other companies don’t
charge your card til the item ships. I think slc should
adopt this policy. I paid the extra $ shipping for 2 orders I needed right away. My order sat there in the warehouse
for days….. and then ups shipped it. Nothing makes
sense with this company. I feel I should be refunded for
the extra money I paid for quicker shipping. I certainly
wasted my money shopping here.
@Druid Don’t leave the forum if you do shop elsewhere. Your
voice is needed and makes a difference
5 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

To be fair, I was mistaken that the shipping is 3-5 business days. It’s 5-7.

But that still means my order is outside the time frame.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconveniences created by late deliveries, but we thank you for your feedback. Please Email you order information to customerservice@shoplc.com and I'll take care of the shipping charges for any late deliveries.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

It takes them 5 to 7 days just to ship it out of the warehouse to DHL then they hold on to it 3 to 5 days before they ship it to USPS and then you have to wait another 5 days before it gets to you and sometimes longer. I have items right now that I have been waiting over two weeks now and it says I should get them tomorrow, we shall see.
7 x