Host Ring Sizes

DjinCCTX

Host Ring Sizes

Post by DjinCCTX » 2 years ago

I have a suggestion that would probably be useful...at least to me & many other men it would be. Is it possible to have each on-air hosts' ring size showing occasionally when a ring is being worn, or maybe make it standard for the host to say what his or her ring size is once in a while? Many times I see a ring that looks great, nice stone size, shows presence, etc. But then when I receive it, the stones look so much smaller than I expected. For my Mom I prefer rings with stones that are designed to cover at least the front of the finger. That's easy to do if you have a tiny digit. My Mom wears 9s & 10s though. If I knew the size the host is wearing, it would give me a much better idea as to how it will look on my Mom's hands. Thanks!!!!
12 x

Spooky

Re: Host Ring Sizes

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Agree!
2 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

@DjinCCTX YES! All of the other jewelry channels do the same thing; traditional size on traditional sized hand or a mannequin or a stupid-as-heck Photoshopped image. Get real photos or real, live video on a real, live human's hand. It's just so much more helpful and sell-able if we can see a more realistic view.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

When I watch the other channels showing rings they have rings out there that actually fit the finger of the presenter or model. Many times here, the rings are way to small for the host who is showing them. I have also purchased rings here that I thought would make a larger or smaller presentation on my finger (depending on which I am looking for) only to get it home and see that the stones/gems looked different in size from what I perceived it on tv. I’ve had to send back rings I ordered because the way the ring was made it come up above my knuckle.
4 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

DjinCCTX wrote:
2 years ago
I have a suggestion that would probably be useful...at least to me & many other men it would be. Is it possible to have each on-air hosts' ring size showing occasionally when a ring is being worn, or maybe make it standard for the host to say what his or her ring size is once in a while? Many times I see a ring that looks great, nice stone size, shows presence, etc. But then when I receive it, the stones look so much smaller than I expected. For my Mom I prefer rings with stones that are designed to cover at least the front of the finger. That's easy to do if you have a tiny digit. My Mom wears 9s & 10s though. If I knew the size the host is wearing, it would give me a much better idea as to how it will look on my Mom's hands. Thanks!!!!
Totally agree with you but that prayer doesn’t get answered here.
2 x