Error message

joy51

Error message

Post by joy51 » 2 years ago

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Why do I keep getting this message???
0 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Error message

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good evening,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for reporting this issue, our webteam is currently working on a fix for such problems at the moment. Some customers have notified us of a reduction in error messages by deleting their cache & cookies and using Chrome or Firefox as alternative web browsers. What browser and device are you currently using?
0 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 2 years ago

Sorry it took so long to reply -- I'm on Microsoft edge-Windows 10
0 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

Joy I also found it impossible to search for items in inventory or auctions using Edge for a browser. I have Chrome and Opera also installed on my computer and Chrome works perfectly for me without ever getting that error message. If you don't have it installed on your computer, install it and you will be :D
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

When I switched from Safari to Chrome I no longer experienced these issues. Apparently the ShopLC software is not compatible with Safari, Edge etc…
0 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

@joy51 This is a fairly common web browser issue. You should try clearing the cookies/cache from your web browser and also make sure you are using the most updated version of the web browser by checking for updates.
0 x