Price Adjustment?

bluez

Price Adjustment?

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Help, please. I think I need a Moderator, but don't know how to go about getting ahold of one.

I made a purchase yesterday, today the price went down. I used a coupon. Will I be able to get a price adjustment?
Order No. BC5M2104081194.

also see a purchase I made 8/11 is selling at a lower price now. Order No. 2099880841

Thanks,
bluez
3 x

itsme

Re: Price Adjustment?

Post by itsme » 2 years ago

I have gotten several price adjustments and one I did use a coupon. They work the coupon into the new price. It has to be within 30 days. I called customer service to get mine and had no problems. Hope this helps.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

While I was able to locate and refund the dollar difference on Order No. 2099880841 I was unable to find any price drops for item 6830288 in order BC5M2104081194. Could you please let us know how much the price drop was and where you saw it? Screenshots would be helpful. You can also email us at customerservice@shoplc.com for faster replies.
4 x

bluez

Alex,
item #6830289 is currently selling for $199.99, I paid $249.99.
https://www.shoplc.com/3-40-ctw-cambodi ... /p/6830288.

I will email customer service also.
Thanks,
bluez
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 2 years ago

Wow that's a huge difference!!! I hope you get your $50 very soon. ☺️💗
5 x

bluez

Thanks, Kat! I just rec'd an email from customer service that they will issue the credit.
All is good! So I would say if anyone is looking for a Price Adjustment, they should email customer service.
Thank you, Alex & Shop LC!
bluez
3 x