Customer Service

Debi12

Customer Service

Post by Debi12 » 2 years ago

I ordered a skincare product in July 21 and received in August 21 I returned it 7 days later, having never used, because it was thick and gooey and the bottles were half full (i think because it was so thick). They received it in their warehouse on 8/13/21 and returned it to me with the explanation that it was to worn. Upon calling customer service I was basically told Oh Well that was the returns teams decision and now i couldn't return it (again) because my 30 days was up. I have been a ShopLC customer for many years, but not anymore. I will NEVER order another item from ShopLC and i will NEVER give them a verbal approval to anyone.
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Customer Service

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

Debi12 wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered a skincare product in July 21 and received in August 21 I returned it 7 days later, having never used, because it was thick and gooey and the bottles were half full (i think because it was so thick). They received it in their warehouse on 8/13/21 and returned it to me with the explanation that it was to worn. Upon calling customer service I was basically told Oh Well that was the returns teams decision and now i couldn't return it (again) because my 30 days was up. I have been a ShopLC customer for many years, but not anymore. I will NEVER order another item from ShopLC and i will NEVER give them a verbal approval to anyone.
Good Evening, Debi12!

I am so sorry to hear this! That is certainly inexcusable for that to have happened to you! The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to assist with this and get it resolved for you. If this is for Item 6326807 which we show was recently returned, then I am happy to report that I have gone ahead and refunded the product in full back to your original method of payment. You would expect the refund to reflect in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your banking institute.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced on this matter. It should have been resolved immediately upon our teams' receiving the product back.
5 x

Futiloot

Post by Futiloot » 2 years ago

Hi - I'd like to comment on your expert customer phone service.

Only making two separate purchases at Shoplc and being in my second week registered here on your site.
I needed your expert customer service help...
I was in the market for one of your live-tv aired 22K yellow gold chain necklaces (as my 2nd purchase) airing this last week or weekend here. I choose to cart it and went to pay, but it would not allow me to pay through PayPal as I had done in my first purchase.
In fact, it said I had no payment registered which was true as I had used PayPal just prior in a purchase and had not registered a CC.

Now I contacted your expert customer phone help to understand why I'm not seeing the PayPal button option to pay this time.
They (CS) did not understand why either but said they needed my email and PW/Pin to my ShopLC account to see if it was true.
I didn't want to give out this info, but I felt I'd get no help otherwise...Should your ShopLC Customer Support be asking for this info?

I gave the info out with no resulting resolve or even an understanding of the PayPal button failure to show as a payment option.
Your CS gave me only one option to purchase the 22K Y/G necklace as it was the last one and held in and by the system they told me.
BUT they would need my CC information over the phone - - this is where I drew the line. As it all seemed as a sham or scam in milking me for my information. I question now do you use a US stateside support system as this phone rep seemed as they were from an overseas support system you must use. Because I logged in to my ShopLC account and entered my CC payment info there and the phone rep. was supposedly logged in to my account as well at this time.

I told your phone rep to go ahead and release it as I'm not telling her my CC information, she replied it could come back into the system maybe in 2, 3 or 5 days when the system releases it back to inventory. This is where your expert customer service failed me.
See I called back and asked to speak to a manager or supervisor which rang me into just another CS phone rep. and, I said I was being connected to a supervisor are you this person. They wanted to know if they could help just as the first rep. and I then asked again to speak to a supervisor. Next thing I hear is some survey greeting and thanking me.
IS THIS YOUR COMPANIES EXPRESSION OF AN EXPERT CUSTOMER SUPPORT SYSTEM?

They blew me off - which is not good business for someone looking to shop here.
Please answer these if nothing else:
How many Customer Support phone numbers are there?
Would I do better speaking to and working with a personal shopper?
All I seek is an excellent shopping and/or experienced support experience when needed, my experience was all fell far short of being expert as well to being even on par without having received any items from ShopLC to date.
Besides having a chain slip through my hands I've ordered one now that I feel I won't like nor be able to return it.
Can I get any resolve through this customer support channel?
Thank you and best regards!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

That’s there generic response that it was “inexcusable” for this too happen. They need to train their CS reps better and have a standard set of rules regarding returns. I received a skincare item and is was disgusting, the odor, contents were deteriorating. I had purchased the item several months prior and loved it. Just too much of a hassle to return a $10 item, and the fear of them returning it back to the customer. I do not purchase personal items anymore… too risky. Just plain dumb business practices.
1 x