suggestions

TN

suggestions

Post by TN » 2 years ago

1. GET A NEW SHIPPER. I’m going to be Very Naughty and name a competitor: JTV, that is JEWELRY TELEVISION, is FAR SUPERIOR to you with their shipping tracking and timeliness. They use USPS and CONSISTENTLY deliver by three business days. SHOPLC’s **CHOICE**of using DHL in combo with USPS is endlessly AGGRAVATING. I won two auctions on SEPTEMBER 8 and am still seeing the message “your item is being packed and will be shipped soon” :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. ORGANIZE the auction items better. Tag loose gemstones so they appear in that subsection. Who has time to look through the SIX THOUSAND PLUS items listed at any one time? I’m not interested in fleece kaftans or panda themed flashlights or Elvira wigs. Yes I can manually search for sapphire or alexandrite but occasionally there are rare gems that I’ve never heard of or think to search for so it would be nice if they were more easily found.

This company could be spectacularly amazing. Right now it’s just spectacularly mediocre.

I hope whoever reads my complaining has a good day anyway! :mrgreen:
7 x

Addy

Re: suggestions

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

That may be a good suggestion...but some companies have contractual agreements...that they have to "go with/ be with" for "a period of time" til any changes can be made. Patience!
0 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: suggestions

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

TN wrote:
2 years ago
1. GET A NEW SHIPPER. I’m going to be Very Naughty and name a competitor: JTV, that is JEWELRY TELEVISION, is FAR SUPERIOR to you with their shipping tracking and timeliness. They use USPS and CONSISTENTLY deliver by three business days. SHOPLC’s **CHOICE**of using DHL in combo with USPS is endlessly AGGRAVATING. I won two auctions on SEPTEMBER 8 and am still seeing the message “your item is being packed and will be shipped soon” :roll: :roll: :roll:

2. ORGANIZE the auction items better. Tag loose gemstones so they appear in that subsection. Who has time to look through the SIX THOUSAND PLUS items listed at any one time? I’m not interested in fleece kaftans or panda themed flashlights or Elvira wigs. Yes I can manually search for sapphire or alexandrite but occasionally there are rare gems that I’ve never heard of or think to search for so it would be nice if they were more easily found.

This company could be spectacularly amazing. Right now it’s just spectacularly mediocre.

I hope whoever reads my complaining has a good day anyway! :mrgreen:
Good Morning, TN!

Thank you for your post! These are certainly some good suggestions. These ideas have been passed to our eCommerce team so that we can look at possibly implementing these ideas in the future.
0 x