Shop LC has given me NO JOY once again!!

jojosmom

Shop LC has given me NO JOY once again!!

Post by jojosmom » 2 years ago

I have just started to purchase from ShopLC again after a long wait due to their customer service and it is happening again. I purchased 2 Moisannite Baguette * rings and have not even had them a month and they just had them on sale for $20.00 less EACH than what I paid. Yes, I bought them on Aug 21st but I did not receive them until the 28th which is within the 30 days. I did not even know if I wanted to keep them until I actually got to look at them. So, I said to customer service when they would not refund the difference that I will return them and was told the refund is also 30 days from date of purchase. Well I guess they better tell their hosts to stop telling us that we can and I quote "wear it for 30 days and if we decide we don't like just to return it for a refund". So, I will not be purchasing anything more from ShopLC period, just to tired to deal with them. DEFINITELY NO JOY!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: Shop LC has given me NO JOY once again!!

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I would call back because who ever told you that is not correct. II always return items and you have 30 days after it is delivered. All you need to do is go into your order history and track to see what day it was delivered and then figure out your 30 days from there. I would call back and speak to a different person.
4 x