On air promises

sheri2417

On air promises

Post by sheri2417 » 2 years ago

Did anyone see the presentation yesterday, 9/28, for the Presidential Deal UNION CODE Tri-fold leather wallet for $9.99? Ankur presented this wallet along with Katie. He was so convinced that anyone that purchased this wallet would love it so much that if they didn't like it that they could keep it and their money would be refunded? This statement was unheard of and shocked Katie.

Well, it appears that this promise was all for show as when I contacted Customer Service today both by Chat on the website and by phone, I was told that there were no notes on this item show that any such promise was made. I can return it for a refund but they will not be adhering to the promise that Ankur made on air and claimed no knowledge of it. I am very disappointed as this means, to me at least, that anything they they can choose not to acknowledge any statements made on air about a product. I extra frustrated as I ordered a red wallet, received confirmation on the app that it was ordered, and now have had my order changed to TWO green wallets while they claim I never ordered a red one even though I confirmed it twice on my screen at the time of order.

In any case, I sadly won't be purchasing anything else from ShopLC since they don't stand by statements they make on air.
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: On air promises

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I ordered two rings in gold that the president said they were including a gold chain which you could keep if you did not like the ring, my order arrived today with no chains.
6 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Wow! I'm blown away. SLC is taking it to a new low.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I called customer service about the two missing 10K gold chains missing from my order, they confirmed I was suppose to get them but said they had to check with the warehouse to see about sending them out and they would get back to me, this should be interesting. I am curious did anyone else order the Canadian Ammolite ring in gold and id so did you get your chain?
5 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

I heard those promises. For them to not honor them, and they were on air, is wrong. I would think legally they would have to.
3 x