Different prices? Moderator help explain!

buyitall

Different prices? Moderator help explain!

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I missed a lot today so I checked to see previous items sold. I specifically looked at the Pelle python bags sold earlier. It said more options…so I clicked on that. There were 3 color choices left. Each color had a DIFFERENT price! When these were presented earlier was it a group auction? If so, how could they have each been a different price?? They are NOT listed separately on the site now. I’m PUZZLED!?!?!?!?!? Help…..
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Different prices? Moderator help explain!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I missed a lot today so I checked to see previous items sold. I specifically looked at the Pelle python bags sold earlier. It said more options…so I clicked on that. There were 3 color choices left. Each color had a DIFFERENT price! When these were presented earlier was it a group auction? If so, how could they have each been a different price?? They are NOT listed separately on the site now. I’m PUZZLED!?!?!?!?!? Help…..
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this! It certainly sounds like a listing error. If you do happen to have the item numbers for the listings you're referring to, I'd be happy to forward to our merchandising teams to ensure they are corrected as soon as possible!
1 x