Worst customer service ever

Ramen

Re: Worst customer service ever

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

🍀. Did you ever get your necklace boxes??
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Ramen no no its only been a year the delivery with Lso is nuts I think they are going to loose money.i am waiting for items said delivered they are not. I dont want to be a pain just give me what I pay for have a good one.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
DONE WITH LSO DELIVERIES SAYING DELIVERED NOT SO! Shop l.c. better go back to DHL or you going to loose alot of bsiness .
That's right Boston Irish. An order I placed on Sept 13th was just delivered. That is 18 days :x :x :x I still have 2 orders I'm waiting on from this LSO outfit. I'm not holding my breath they will show up anytime soon. I'm not ordering anything else from Shop LC. DHL was bad enough, but this rinky dink LSO delivery service has got to be the WORST. There are going to be some PO'd people during Christmas when they don't get their orders in time for gifts. Good Luck everyone from here on out till Christmas. It's going to be a nightmare :shock: :shock: :shock:
1 x

Boston Irish

I talked to moy delivery man and he is delivering alot today we shall see. I hyope you receive your goodies.Have la nice day.
1 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

I honestly think it depends on where in the country you live, as I ordered a gold necklace and I got it in 5 days. That in itself is a miracle. I live in sw florida
2 x

Boston Irish

I received my items I am happy none were lost I hope every one here receives everything
2 x

Js

Post by Js » 1 year ago

They have a 25% RE-STOCKING FEE ON ALL ITEMS YOU RETURN. THEY'RE SCAM ARTIST AND NEVER DOES A HOST MENTION THAT. NOT ONLY DO THEY DEDUCT THE RETURN SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS BUT THE ADDITIONAL 25% ARE ADDED TO THE BALANCE OF ANY REFUND.
2 x