Worst customer service ever

eo

Worst customer service ever

Post by eo » 2 years ago

I returned a few things that were broken etc... from a few orders about two months ago. I called in advance about it and it was fine. I only got a refund for only 3 of the items. I keep calling over and over and over and keep getting lied to that I should see refund. I keep having the same conversation over and over and nothing ever gets resolved. What do I do? :x
9 x

JA

Re: Worst customer service ever

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I know what you mean. The hosts say no problem returning items or easy returns. What a joke I returned a blue diamond necklace it was under a $100, but it looked like the diamonds were cut off a sheet of prefab stones they were ugly. I returned it and they charged a restocking fee. I called and the customer service said there was nothing wrong with it and that is why I'm paying a restocking fee. Yes there is something wrong with it I didn't like it :evil: That's why I am very careful of what I buy now.
8 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your customer service problems eo & JA. I'm having trouble with 'em too.

Got approved for a price adj, but they credited the amount of the 1st payment and the rest of the Budget pays remain at the same amount that totals more than I should be charged. Evidently sending emails "Attn: Moderator Team" doesn't help.

bluez
3 x

eo

Post by eo » 2 years ago

I am not shopping anymore. Today I talked to another customer service rep for the 5th time on the same issue and she told me that the warehouse didn't receive the items which were together with the 3 items I was refunded for. Basically she called me a lair and said that I just listed the other items and never actually send them. Can you believe this? So now I am out $200. I will call again next week and speak to a manager. All the other reps so far have been misleading me and saying I will get my refund until now. I have spend hours on the phone with them and chat. I am so disgusted with Shoplc. Like the warehouse can't make a mistake and not enter something that they received.
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

It took many emails, but I am happy to say my problem got resolved.
bluez
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Holy you know what I want to say! I ordered a bangle weight to be 94 grams sent me one 74 grams nice try sub it with the lighter bangle here we go again have to return that as you know is a joke I sure hope you get this straightend out I would be so mad good luck
2 x

eo

Post by eo » 2 years ago

Thank you, I am so tired of dealing with them.
2 x

Solomon

Post by Solomon » 2 years ago

easy solution to all your problems ladies..SHOP ELSEWHERE!!
5 x

Boston Irish

MODERATOR ALEX CONNER someone the overbidders on auction need to be talked to. They know who they are they are bidding 300 on everything please do something about this. It is not fair to all on here. Melissa !
0 x

Boston Irish

DONE WITH LSO DELIVERIES SAYING DELIVERED NOT SO! Shop l.c. better go back to DHL or you going to loose alot of bsiness .
4 x