Packaging

LisaC2019

Re: Packaging

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Same thing happened to some adult coloring books and pencils I ordered the box was crushed the pencil holder cracked!
That's one of the items that I ordered Jewls...as a matter of fact I ordered 2 of them and both are crushed. After inspecting the box it almost looks like they were torn apart prior to being placed in that shipping bag. I am probably going to pay the price and order from another shopping channel that has a good track record of shipping items properly. In addition, I can have the item sent directly to my family without worrying about the condition it will arrive in.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Once you order (pay for an item), then it's OUR MERCHANDISE even at the headquarters of ShopLC and OUR ITEMS/PRODUCTS should be respected as such. To take OUR MERCHANDISE THAT WE PAID FOR and WRECKLESSLY AND FLIMSY ship out it is WRONG. Shipping is not hard science and it would take fast and easy training to ensure proper packaging. ShopLC, delegate someone to be in charge of this and train your shipping personnel. Make consequences to those shippers that are not doing their job correctly. It's that easy to fix.

These are OUR products that WE BOUGHT from ShopLC - so treat it as such. You are losing customers and money if you don't make changes to your shipping processes.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

:lol: Just realized those coloring books were designed to help with stress...perhaps I will keep them and take all my current frustrations out on the different designs.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I have had purses with dents and crushed too!
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

It's all so confusing. We weren't having so many troubles a year ago.
This is kinda like watching an old friend die. 😟 sad.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
It's all so confusing. We weren't having so many troubles a year ago.
This is kinda like watching an old friend die. 😟 sad.
Yes! I have only been here about a year. When I first started shopping everything was great, though apparently not as good as it was before that time.
Things started getting worse and worse, progressively. It’s like I didn’t notice until things were happening on a daily basis. Now when things go right, it’s rare.
That IS sad isn’t it?
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I have defiantly noticed that their packaging of orders has gone downhill. I placed an order for a rather expensive tooled leather purse (the deer head one) and it was shipped in a plastic bubble mailer! I could not believe they did that. Yet when I placed an order for an inexpensive bag (P&G) it was shipped in a box!
4 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

ITA with all of you! Their shipping methods and packaging clearly reflect an over emphasis on saving money, but in the long run they will lose because they will lose customers. About a year ago I ordered a set of caster oil products. It was not boxed, and when I opened the plastic package there was thick, gloppy caster oil all over everything.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Please SLC start shipping larger items in boxes. I ordered two pairs of those headphones from last weeks Lifestyle day. I received them just a bit ago.

They were taped and wrapped in one of your gray/white plastic shipping bags and the boxes containing the headphones are all crushed!

These were supposed to be gifts. They look like I bought them at a flea market. 😩

I have to return them, I shouldn’t have to.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize that occurred. We have forwarded the fulfillment team your experiences so that can look into this for future orders. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Please SLC start shipping larger items in boxes. I ordered two pairs of those headphones from last weeks Lifestyle day. I received them just a bit ago.

They were taped and wrapped in one of your gray/white plastic shipping bags and the boxes containing the headphones are all crushed!

These were supposed to be gifts. They look like I bought them at a flea market. 😩

I have to return them, I shouldn’t have to.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize that occurred. We have forwarded the fulfillment team your experiences so that can look into this for future orders. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

And what about MY crushed orders? I mean....???
2 x