Latest shipping charges changes

Nnnnnana

Latest shipping charges changes

Post by Nnnnnana » 1 year ago

Yesterday I got 2 packages from shoplc. One was a large puff envelope and the other one was a small box which contained a faux fur scarf and 1 velvet bag. Total , around 10, small boxes and 1velvet bag were in the puff envelope. For these 2 packages I paid 54 dollars in shipping charges which I think is absolutely ridiculous!!! I had to call about a return and w%hen I complained about shipping charges he said he would note it. Then when I said" I want each item I order to be shipped out separately if you're going to bundle them anyway you should have never taken away value bundle shipping away from The Rising Auction". He responded with " I can't make any changes to your account or file a complaint from here. You'll have to call customer service". Isn't that all they do t these days? Shift and charge us to death. I used to buy hundreds of things a month. I've purchased THOUSANDS OF ITEMS since the very first day they appeared on satellite TV. Now I might convinced that they use bots to falsely place ridiculous bids. Some say, when I bid on them to check, that the bid you are placing is TOO HIGH for this item. I'm thinking what the heck
1 x